🦋025🦊

No pov: as y/n released that she had woken up early than usual she left a note beside Sally it said "dear Sally I left early this morning don't worry I not dead but we can talk later to night ok? If you like to come over with anyone you can alright?" With that y/n had left to go back home and did her routine take a shower,brush teeth, make something to eat the usual y/n got out of the shower and brush her teeth and went to her closet and got into sabito's hakama but y/n looked back at her unform her sword if only uppermoon two didn't kill Shinobu and sabito she wouldn't pretend to be them in the first place but she promised to everyone she will kill the uppermoon Two and demon king himself no matter what even if that meant she had two die but she couldn't what about Sally? Poor kid would be depressed for so long and Sally did see y/n as an older overprotective sister she couldn't hear that you had die and she couldn't do anything about it... y/n had made her self something to eat and when she was done eating she began to polish sabito katana and made some medication for humans and for muzans demons since the creepypasta was something different from muzans demons but the creepypasta knows not to fuck with y/n because 1. Y/n can kill the demons such as lj ej candy pop slenderman etc and then she can get masky hoodie toby Jeff Jane all under arrest 2. Because she can beat the fuck outta all of them I mean come on it's a trained hashira for crying out loud! And look what she did to lj. Y/n was exercising a bit before night time again but little for her did she know she's going to have to save some dumbass from a group of demons..

I need to finish this booooooook 🥲 sorry it took so long to update:(