Part 7 :Okimura's Tears

" ...Okimura...?!" Oh no. She saw me. In this outfit. At this job. She's still laughing. Is it that funny. " This way m'lady to your seat." I could tell she was trying to hold it in. She just snickered though. Keep calm Haru. Keep your composure. Honestly this is so irritating. Why is she suddenly appearing in my life? Seems life hates me. She told me to give it a try but i'm not sure if I could go through that again. My manager is quite strict, particually towards me. Wicked lady. Okimura why are you doing this to me?

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna take my order?!" Okimura is really pushing all my buttons at the moment. I sense my managers negative presense near. She's the real demon. " Yes, m'lady. What is it you would like?" You looks at me and smiles. Doesn't she knows how embarrasing this is? " I will have an omelete rice, please?" I bowed and went to the kitchen to ask for an omelete rice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After work~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shift i took out the trash at least this way i didn't have to walk home with Okimura. It's not that i dislike i just don't want anything to happen to her. No way.There she was infront of me. " Were you waiting for me all this time?" She looked really cold. " Baka." (Stupid) She can't even reply. I decided to give her my coat.

" T-ttthhanks..." She managed a smile. That's the thing i like about her she always smiles no matter what. That's something i could never do. Still, I can't help but feel she's hiding a deep sorrow. I looked at her. I had no idea she suffered so much.

"H-haru, I have a... question. Why.... do.... you work there? Are you poor?" She's got it pretty much nailed down. I'm going to avoid going into detail with her. I would hate for her to feel pity for me. Such a sweet girl.Just then i felt a faint smile. It was small but still it was a smile. I smiled. I actually smiled. All because of her. " Yes, i am." She didn't say anything else after that. Untill we were by the bridge on the way home.

"You know Haru, i don't think your a bad person. There must be something else going on. You can tell me. I'm your friend and i won't leave you like your last friend. I want to understand you. Please tell me. Truth is i  never had any friends either. They thought i was weird. You actually helped me more than you know." She looked so serious. She wasn't joking. " Okimura.... ok i'll tell you."

So i told her about it. She listened intently through out the whole time. What's this? Tears. She's crying. Why is she crying? " I had no idea... Haru... You went through so much. That's why you never get close to anyone." Okimura is crying but she's always smiling.

Without thinking i went to grab her head and back and pulled her towards me. " Please stop crying. I'm sorry... i made you cry." She stopped and I let go. " It's ok, You probably weren't expecting me to cry huh. Just shows how much i care about you. You are my first ever friend. I'll try harder to understand your feelings."   

"Same here." It seems there's alot about her i still don't know. As i thought she's hiding deep sorrow. That was probably just an excuse to let it out a little. I really don't know much about her. " Whenever you want... You can show me how you feel you know... Don't hide it... Please." She seemed shocked when i said that. She became silent for a while then looked at me and had her usual smile and for that reason it made me smile too. She seems to bring out the best in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I update my stories every so often. If you have any story ideas. Write in the comments. Check out my other stories including my new one Corpse Party.