Obsessions-Edward Nashton x Reader

Summary: You've been one of Riddler's followers since the start. Thing is you're one of the lucky ones who's gotten the opportunity to know him face to face.

(A/N: I've been watching Gotham again so I kinda got inspired by the character of Ecco or Gotham's version of Harley. Also this chapter contains smut..enjoy!)

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

I groggily sat up on my bed and stared down at the floor as instructed. I heard him, the man known as Riddler was behind my bed fixing himself up after one of our few personal meetings. I felt extremely lucky to be one of his followers, to be one of the few people who believe in his message in blaming Gotham for it's corruption.

It's been a year since he started his livestreams, they weren't popular at all back then it even talked about. Now he'll gain the media's attention for sure, and for some reason I was the one he called to help him out.

"Get yourself dressed up properly. We shouldn't leave anything behind." He informed me and placed a set of clothes right by my side.

He really isn't the type to talk a lot, I wonder if I can somehow find a way to see what he's like under that mask. "You're not much of a talker, are you? Technically after sex you want to know if the person's fine-"

I looked back and saw him staring down at me, it sorta gave me the creeps but felt excited nonetheless. "You're breathing aren't you? Hurry up."

Riddler walked out of the room leaving me to get myself prepared for tonight. As one of his many followers I got the chance to dress up similar to his outfit.

It was late at night, luckily it was Halloween so people wouldn't be staying at us weirdly in these clothes. Riddler easily snuck inside the mayor's house and I followed him quick. From where we were standing we heard the door open, I looked at Riddler and all he did was raise his gloved hand to his where his lips are.

I nodded my head and got inside a closet and remained still and quiet. I peeked out and saw the mayor's young son running around and playing with his father.

"Did you get many treats?" The mayor began asking his son once they stopped playing. "That's good to hear, why don't you go to sleep? You're mother is waiting for you upstairs." The man said, with that the boy ran away still in his costume, now leaving the mayor alone.

The mayor turned on the news and starting sipping some alcohol while watching it once he had also received the call. I gently opened the closet and noticed Riddler standing still in the shadows.

Now he really looked creepy.

"I'll call you in the morning." The mayor hung up the phone and turned the tv off.

Right when he did the Riddler got out from where he was hiding and jumped onto the mayor making them both fall to the floor. I fully got out and stared at the scene.

The Riddler got on top of the mayor and began bashing his head until the man under him fell limb. Riddler began to breathe heavily and stared back down at the mayor.

He held his hand up to me, I fidgeted with my pockets and gave him the duct tape I had on. He raised the mayor's bloody head and looked at me, I sighed to myself and also got on the floor.

"Don't you feel bad the poor boy won't grow up having a father?" I whispered as I held the mayor's head and Riddler began to tape him up.

That was a big mistake to ask. The Riddler stopped taping and stared eerily to look at me, "Are you having regretting this, (Y/N)." The way he said it sent me to chills my spine.

I quickly shook my head and thanked God he wasn't able to see my expression due to the mask. "N-No..not at all."

Pushing those thoughts aside I grabbed the tape from him and began to quickly wrap the mayors head up. The both of us carried the man and placed him on a set right next to his desk. My heart began pounding like crazy, never in a million years did I imagine myself being involved in a hideous crime.