Apart part 2-Bruce Wayne x Reader

Summary: Bruce and You have only gotten more distant over the days. Alfred's injury begin to reunite you a bit closer again, but you are kidnapped and held hostage at the new mayor's election.

(Here is the long awaited part 2. Originally the ending was going to be brutal and sad but I decided to change it since Bruce deserves the best. I hope you all like this final part as well!!)

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

I woke up the next morning listening to Alfred and Bruce arguing, well more like Bruce remaining silent and listening at what his butler, his now only family member left. Alfred refused to let me leave late at night, he said that once I would step foot outside of the Wayne building I would've been mugged.

Alfred began to speak, "I don't get why you are letting, (Y/N) leave. She's the only person who's cared as much as I do for you. You are letting go the one person who would stay late at night waiting for your arrival, only for you to ignore."

"I'm doing this for us, Alfred."

My hands made it over to move the door quietly to peek out. Alfred was sitting down with a newspaper in his lap and a cup of coffee in his hands, looking at Bruce who's back was facing my room.

"She's your wife!" Alfred snapped making Bruce look back at him, I could only assume that Bruce was already glaring at him.

Alfred carefully stood up, his warm tired eyes looking back at him concerned. "You won't ever find another person like her. Give (Y/N) another chance, Bruce. Do it before she walks out the door and sends in those divorce papers."

Bruce shook his head and gripped onto the edge of the table, "Make sure she finds a safe place, I'll hand you some money for you to give it to her."

I watched Alfred's disappointed face, he clearly didn't want me to leave. Even the lady who comes here often heard of the news and visited me early this morning.

I stepped away from the door and went back to the mirror to wipe away the tears. "I guess it'll be just us now." I muttered looking down at my stomach.

"Time to go." I took one last look at our room, my room, since Bruce rarely slept here. I reached down and grabbed my bags.

Taking one last deep breathe was when I exited the room and looked over at Alfred. "I'm all ready, Alfred."

The man gave me a small sad smile and nodded his head slowly making his way closer to me. I didn't look at Bruce but I did see that he had glanced over to look at me, but he said nothing.

"Let me help you with that, can't let you carry all that weight." Alfred said helping me out. Of course I told him early this morning about my pregnancy, he seemed extremely happy that there will be another Wayne soon, but he got upset that I would be the one raising the baby on the own.

"Follow me, Miss."

I began to follow Alfred and I did my very best to not look back and talk to Bruce. It was very hard to not do it, but I had soft of given up on him.

Alfred and I stopped at the elevator and i watched him press the first floor. Everything was silent until he broke it.

"Bruce has a lot to learn, (Y/N). I just hope he comes to his senses once he finds out." I heard him whisper to me.

"He shouldn't find out. Promise me you won't tell him Alfred." I begged and once again looked at Alfredo with hopeful eyes, hoping he won't tell Bruce anything about this.

This needs to stay between us.

Right when Alfred was about to answer the elevator made a stop, we reached the bottom. "Let's go." He simply said and I followed him close.