Scars [3] & Breeze [2]

» ☕ «

"Come again," Seonghwa gave a subtle smile as the customer left the café.

He went to the coffee station to make another order when the bell above the door rang.

It was their usual customers. The red-haired and Keonhee.

The male gave a grin to Seonghwa. The boy, knowing what it means, just motions him to the room where Choonhee is.

Seoho wasted no time as he joyfully walked there. As usual, he didn't order anything.

He didn't even notice his partner had stayed behind.

"Hey hyung," Keonhee greeted the older as he walked up to the cash register.

"Got dragged here again?" Seonghwa sarcastically says, getting a subtle nod in return.

"It's a routine at this point," Keonhee rested his arms on the counter in defeat. Seonghwa could guess what he was feeling based on the small pout on his face.

"Jealous?" He joked, filling the cup with coffee.

Seonghwa half expected the younger to deny it, as he always does. Surprisingly he lets out a sigh.

"Stupid, isn't it? Jealous of a bird," he huffed pathetically at himself.

Seonghwa never really understood that feelingー Jealousyー because he has never dated anyone.

But he can somehow guess.

It's the same as envy, isn't it?

"I think it's normal," Seonghwa honestly says, hoping that would cheer up the other. Though, of course, it didn't really do much.

Keonhee crooked his mouth to the side as if to display a smile, but it looked forced.

Seonghwa isn't really good at comforting others. Heck, he doesn't even know how to comfort himself whenever he fails at his job interviews.

The one that always cheers him up isー

"Hey, Keonhee,"

Seonghwa turned when he heard Hongjoong approach his side.

Right, him.

Keonhee greeted the other. Though he tried to seem like his cheerful self, it didn't come out right.

Seonghwa motioned Hongjoong to get closer as he explained what happened. The younger lets out a soft laugh seconds later.

"You don't need to worry about Choonhee replacing you," Hongjoong says, getting a confused noise from Keonhee.

"I can assure you that Seoho only has you on his mind," he gave a confident smile.

Hongjoong then basically exposed Seoho to his soulmate; before they got together, Seoho would be talking about this junior he has a crush on every time he walks into the café. Either asking for advice or just wanting to talk about Keonhee.