Defeat [9] + Allergies [5]

»🏀«

"It's finally over!" Wooyoung yelled with arms thrown up as he stepped out of the examination room, causing other students and lecturers to look at him.

He was startled when he felt a smack on his back.

"Some people are still not done yet," Changbin said as he walked down the staircase.

Wooyoung turned around, only realizing then the amount of stares from inside the room. He mouths apologies before quickly following Changbin.

A few minutes later, Jongho and Han soon joined them in front of the building entrance. Wooyoung came up with the idea of grabbing lunch together as they head towards the gate. Jongho didn't mind it, and neither did Changbin.

"Jisung can't though. Right, dude?" the shorter nudged his friend's arm, who rolled his eyes in response.

"Ehhh why?" Wooyoung whined, tugging on Han's sleeve. It has been a while for his closest friends to be hanging out togetherー with Changbin busy with his club, and Jongho with his part-time job.

Before Han could answer, Wooyoung's hand lost grip on the denim sleeve as he got pulled to the side.

"Because he has a date with me," the older soulmate said as he put a protective side hug around Han.

"As always," Changbin commented, Minho only responded with a proud grin. Han wanted to get out of the embrace but he knew it was no use struggling.

On the other hand, Wooyoung had expected to see his soulmate beside the older, but surprisingly there was no one else besides Minho. He wondered where San was.

Changbin notices the troubled look.

"Where's San?" He brought up the question, catching Minho (who was busy annoying Han) 's attention.

"Oh, he got something to do today. Family stuff," Minho simply explained before turning back to his soulmate.

"Can we go now? I'm getting hungry," Han sighed in response before nodding seconds later.

With that, the two left, leaving the trio behind. Seeing the time on his phone, Jongho suggested that they should leave as well. He has a shift in a few hours and Changbin has a meeting with his club as well.

He got a nod from Changbin, but not Wooyoung. It's not that he didn't agreeー he wasn't even paying attention. Jongho could see Wooyoung spacing out since he was just staring at nothing.

"Hyung?" a nudge at his side snapped the blondie out. He turned to his friends, who stared at him with concerned looks.