Defeat [11] + Allergies [7]

» 🏀 «

"Arriving next stationー"

The announcer's voice echoed through the speaker, alerting the passengers. People began to stand up, some getting off while others collected their stuff.

San should probably do the same.

He looked at Wooyoung, who had his head leaning on his shoulder. Sleeping so soundly with his hoodie pulled over his head.

Unless they want to miss their stop and wait for the train to do another turnaround, San should wake Wooyoung up.

He gave a gentle nudge at first, but the other didn't respond whatsoever.

"Wooyoung," San tried once more, but this time poking his cheek a couple of times.

He got a whisper-like "Hm?" in return.

"Our stop is here," San poked his cheek once more.

Wooyoung lazily nodded before sitting up, arms stretched above him after. He stood up with San once a yawn slipped out, barely opening his eyes.

San held his hand as they walked out of the train, afraid Wooyoung might trip with how wonky his steps were.

They walked down the street toward San's home; which was an apartment. They went a few levels up before reaching his place.

Wooyoung is filled with nervousness after San knocks on the door. The waiting is killing him more and more.

A few seconds later, the door opened and revealed a little girl staring up at them. The kid saw Wooyoung first, which is why she had this bewildered look. That was until San pulled the door further back to reveal himself, and a wide smile instantly grew on her.

"Sannie, you're here!" The little one captured her brother in a tight hug.

"How have you been, Haneul?" He pats her head as he returns the embrace.

"I'm good! Mommy has been waiting for you though," she backs away to pull San into the apartment, Wooyoung following from behind.

"Mommy, Sannie is here!" She dashes at the woman in the kitchen. Her eyes widened in delight when she sees her son.

"Hi mom," San says, immediately getting hugged by her.

She pulled away from the tight embrace, only to shift her attention to the blondie standing not too far from them. Wooyoung's feet shift weight from one to the other, clearly feeling a little uneasy.

San followed her gaze, before moving to Wooyoung's side.

"This is Wooyoung," he gently guided the younger one to get closer. Wooyoung was nervousー if it wasn't super obvious already.

"Nice to meet you," the mother smiles as she reaches for a handshake. Wooyoung hoped his palms weren't sweaty.

If it wasn't before, it might be now because San sayingー "He's my soulmate,"

Wooyoung's fear burst through the roof.

Why did you say that?! My heart isn't ready for this!?

"ーOH- well then, it's VERY nice to meet you, Wooyoung," the boy was taken aback when he was pulled into a hug.