Defeat [6] + Scars [4]

» 🏀 «

It was nearly afternoon.

The words laid on the book just look static to Wooyoung. Maybe he was getting sleepy, or maybe he just didn't understand it. He began to wonder if he'll ever pass this subject.

"Augh, someone help me," he desperately says with a whine, head dropped onto the table.

He could go knock on Jongho's door and ask for the younger to teach him, but he got called by his boss to fill in for the day.

Instead, he messaged his other friends, Changbin– but he was busy with something else sadly–, and Han, who was his ray of light because the male planned to study at the campus library later in the afternoon.

Wooyoung took this opportunity to join him, and ask for his assistance.

An hour or so passed by, and Wooyoung was able to understand the topic better now thanks to Han. He's so grateful to have him as a friend.

He wrote down the last words before dropping the pen to give his arm a little stretch. His fingers were cramping from the constant writing.

He checked the time on his watch before turning to Han, who was focusing on this thick textbook he grabbed earlier.

"I'm going to the vending machine. Do you want anything?" Han perked his head up, thinking a bit before shaking his head. And with that, Wooyoung closed his book before stepping out the doors.

He was met with another normal struggle of his. Choosing what drink to buy.

This is a rare occasion where all of the colors are showing green, meaning everything was in stock. It just makes his decision even more difficult.

Wooyoung reaches out, but only halfway before retracting his hand again. It's going to be a long battle for him at this rate.

As he was just staring at the options, a hand suddenly appeared beside his head, a finger hovering over one of the green-lit buttons.

"Want me to help again?"

That voiceー

To his curiosity, he turned around to see it was San of all people.

"W-why are you here??" Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows confusingly.