4. Back off.

SUMMER FLING

"Aparna aunty, this can't be possible. She can't marry abhimanyu. She will harm him", Daksh elaborated.

"How can you tell this about your own sister daksh", this time it was Anya.

"Anya, you won't understand-

"I will Daksh. I am not a child. You believe in all these stuff? She is also a girl, moreover she is your sister and you guys share same blood. You can't blame her for something she haven't done, she was a small girl. Just because your mother took one wrong step you can't blame Drishti, She needs care and love. Even she wish to share her pain, she wish to g
Have her family beside her. Here, everyone are taking your decision in her life, have you ever asked her about what she need & what she dont? Did you ashok papa? Or did you ask her Daksh. Thank god, god had given that courage to her so that she completed her education herself", Anya said hugging Drishti who was now a crying mess.

"Dad, mom and Anya. Come, we are leaving. We have nothing left in here", abhimanyu came in. Drishti could feel her heartbeat increasing rapidly, she couldn't look at those hypnotizing eyes again.

"Abhi No.You are going to get married today itself.", Aparna said and abhimanyu rubbed his forehead in fraustration.

"Mom, the bride itself have run away. Then to whom should I marry? On the horse on which I came? Sorry"

"Drishti", Aparna said smiling.

No doubt that Aparna liked drishti more than she liked Aashna, infact aparna had asked drishti’s hand for marriage but Ashok was persistent about getting aashna married to abhimanyu as they were rich. Drishti was a girl of words, she never missed anything in life except love and care but this time, she had made up in her mind that she would give drishti everything that she had lost.

"Mom. Hell no. I can't marry her", he literally yelled.

"Not this Kamchor", he said keeping his hand on his heart, his heart was beating a little fast today. He saw her after 7 whole years, and he thanked God to give her back again this time. she had captured his whole heart already, but he had to do some little drama.

"Bhai, don't call her kamchoor. She works her ass off", Anya said.

Drishti felt like kicking abhimanyu's ass. No way that she is going to marry Abhimanyu, not even in her dreams. He has that I'll mannered attitude.

"She isn't big enough to handle me mom", abhimanyu smirked pushing his hands inside his pocket. All he wanted to do was irritate her and take some fun.

"Being rich, having money, being powerful and having girls who droll around you doesn't make you Big enough Mr. Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawath", Drishti turned back, facing abhimanyu. Enough of his words, she have heard a lot right now.

Bad omen and shit, fuck everything. Even though she knew that she wasn't strong enough to face people at a go, she knew that she can protect herself strong enough.

"All you need is a Manner to give respect to the person before you. Even though they are your enemies, learn to respect them. If Talking shit about someone or earning crores of money per month would make you a good person then you weren't someone who was supposed to stand here", she said. Abhimanyu fisted his hand. Never did anyone talk to him in such way except his parents and family, a bunch of butterflies ran inside his stomach as he saw her fiestiness.

Abhimanyu slowly took few step forward & now there was just a mere space between them. They both had already forgotten that Thier family was still watching them, “So fiesty & all mine”, he whispered.

"NEVER YOURS” drishti Gritted her teeth & muttered.

Abhimanyu looked deep into her eyes, he saw the confidence that he always wanted to see in people's eyes. He slowly looked at her lips.

No.

"Back off Drishti”, abhimanyu whispered.

"You are the one who is supposed to do that”,she said back.

"Very well", he said taking a step back. Aparna gasped. She never saw her saw taking a step back anytime, especially a girl?

"Mom, dad and Anya. Come", he said and went out.

"I will return back in few minutes", aparna said to Drishti. Drishti wondered why. Weren't they supposed to go home?
.
.
.

"Abhimanyu, stop", he heard his mom from behind.

"What mom?", he asked back.

"You broke my promise. You said you would marry anyone whom I said", aparna shed some tears.

"Yes mom. Even if ask me to marry any girl I will. But not her mom. I don't want to spend my life fighting with my wife", he said.

"You don't want to see me happy?", she asked.

"I want to mom. Tell me what you want?", he said. He can do anything to give his mom happiness. His family meant a lot to him.

"Marry drishti. My happiness now lyes with her", she said.

Abhimanyu was taken aback. A small smile broke his lips and he internally did a happy dance.

"Fine", he said. Aparna and Anya did a happy dance while shekhar patted abhimanyu's shoulder.

"And now you are going to convince Drishti", Aparna said throwing another wave of bomb at her son because he knew she would never except him.

_______

• Drishti & Abhimanyu •