17. Arsh - Mehendi & Sangeeth.

SUMMER FLING

"Get your hands done Drishti", Aparna said pushing her front while she nervously sat down. Her hand only had few arabic henna designs that she had applied.

"Nahi ma, I still have mehendi in my hand. What's the need to be re done?", she said and Aparna huffed.
"Areey, Bhabhi. We all have mehendi in our hands except me. Mom got new ones. Even you can get na. And even your mehendi colour is still dark and they can add few more designs getting it a Indian finishing and get bhaiyya's name in your hand as you didn't get them earlier", Anya chipped.

"Yeah drishu, you don't have my name in your hand. Am I that much of a unlucky husband, who dont get to see my name in my wife's hand?", he pouted, sliding his hands on her waist and kept his face over her shoulder.

"Ma'am, your husband is too cute to resist. Why don't you get your hands done with mehendi?", the henna girl said and Drishti spat her glance at her shutting her mouth. How can someone eye her husband so shamelessly.

"Ok fine", she slowly smiled. Abhimanyu smiled looking at his wife and winked at his mom which got unnoticed by drishti. Aparna smiled thinking about her son's confession few hours ago.

Afternoon:

"Mumma, You don't believe in your son? Is this what you think about me mom?", abhimanyu said. Aparna shut her eyes close. This was something that she didn't wanted to speak about.

"Abhimanyu, I have heard enough. Please don't lie-

"Mom stop, it's nothing like you think. I didn't kill our baby. Why the heck would I do that. It was all a plan mom. I don't know who did this but this is all a plan done by anahitha but she is doing this with the help of that someone whom I don't know. Look at this mom. These are the abortion reports of drishti mom", abhimanyu handed it to aparna.
She checked it. Being a doctor it was easy for her to understand everything.

"These are from 6 years back", she said closing the file."Yes, mumma. And the sign is not mine too. And drishti have misunderstood me mom, all these years. And here, look at the date of the abortion. If you remember, I was not with her that day. Because we lost nani in the same day and I had come home", abhimanyu said. Aparna's eyes brimmed with tears. She hugged her son.

"I am sorry abhi", she cried. He slowly caressed her back.
"Its ok mom, everything will be alright", abhimanyu said.
"I know. You will make everything right", she smiled kissing his cheeks.
"Areey, chalo mumma. I have to seduce your daughter in law. Waise aap ki hi beti hai, it's so difficult to handle her", he laughed while Aparna hit his head. They both smiled.

Aparna smiled thinking about it. She smiled at the love and care that her son had for her daughter in law. She prayed the god, hoping that everything will be alright. She left from there as she saw her husband having sweets. He will never listen to her.

"Abhimanyu, stop. Keep your hands away from me", drishti grit her teeth.
Abhimanyu stuck his tongue out.
"You-

Suddenly abhimanyu's phone started ringing. He swiped to answer it.
"Hello jai?", abhimanyu spoke.
"Bro, I need your help", jai said.
"Everything is fine?", he asked.

"No abhimanyu. Srusti is having fever. She got drenched in water few hours back and now she is shivering. No tablets are affective. Ask drishti about it. But yeah, ask carefully", he said. Abhimanyu slowly glanced at drishti who was looking at her hand.
"Fine, give me some time", abhimanyu said and hung the call.
"Hey drishti. Uhm, what do you think can cure fever?", abhimanyu asked out of no where.
"Why? You are having feeling cold abhimanyu?", she asked placing her palms on his forehead.
"No", he said.
"Then? Why are you asking all these things?", she asked.
"Uhm, actually Jai is I'll and he was asking you. He said that you used to give Aashna some medicines when she was ill", he said hoping her to answer. Drishti's eyes filled with tears and her lips twisted into a thin line of smile."You know abhi? Its weird but her cold used to shoo away when she used to drink tea prepared with ginger", she smiled."Especially made by me", she continued.
"Thank you", abhimanyu kissed her cheeks while Drishti's face got flushed.

Mehendi designer's were in aww looking at the power couple.
Abhimanyu dialed jai's number and he picked up the call in seconds. Abhimanyu smiled. When did this heartless creature started to care for that certain someone?
"Hello, abhimanyu? Did you ask drishti? Dude, she-she is shivering. I don't know what to do. I have rubbed her hands and palms dude. She will calm down a bit but then again she will start shivering. I don't know what to do abhi, I am feeling-

"Adrak ki chai", I said.
"Here, srusti is I'll and you want me to prepare adrak ki chai for you? You have gone nuts abhi? What should-
"Aree, prepare some adrak ki chai to her. Drishti said it to me", abhimanyu spoke. He could feel jai calming down.
"I will call you later then. Thank you, bye", abhimanyu heard and the call was cut. He smiled and turned back.

Abhimanyu's eyes went wide. Drishti was standing Infront of him, her hands kept Infront so that the mehendi won't turn into a mess. Her mouths wide open.
"Whom were you talking too?", she asked. Abhimanyu fumbled for words.
"Woh actually, jai is ill and now his sister and mom is ill too", abhimanyu said. Drishti's raised eyebrows came to its place. Don't know why he was acting weird.
"Why? What happened?", he asked.
"Nothing. Mom is calling you", she spoke and went back. Abhimanyu followed her.

After a tiring night, everyone departed to Thier rooms. Tomorrow there is no any customs but the bride and groom are not supposed to see each other. Darsh was sulking all the while and Anya was blushing due to continuous teasing. All the while drishti was so happy to get a part into this happy family but she missed her sister a lot. Don't know what she might be doing right now.

"Drishu, it's cold. Let's go to our room", she heard. All she could do was roll her eyes at him.
" I know", she spoke and went inside room. He giggled at her childishness.

Abhimanyu changed his dress while he waited for drishti in his bed. It was already one hour that she hadn't come. It was weird.
He slowly tip toed towards the washroom and opened the door. He saw her struggling with her dress.
He gulped looking at her half bare back. "Dont abhimanyu. You shouldn't scare her by all these possessions that you carry for her", he remembered. He was about to close the door when he heard her.
"Abhimanyu, can you help me please. Come inside", she yelled. His eyes widened.
He slowly went Inside the room and closed it back. He gulped down.
"Abhimanyu, take this hook out. I don't know why it's not coming out", she spoke.
Her neck were red.
He didn't knew why is he feeling nervous. He have touched her so many times, this is no different.
"Abhimanyu, fast. It's paining", she winced.

"yeah yeah. It's going to be ok-okay. I will, tak-take it", he said and slowly took out all the hooks of the chain and her dress. He slowly took out all the pins from her hairs, letting it free. He removed the big jhumkas she was wearing. He took out the thin kamarbandh which she had wore.
Drishti jumped at her place, feeling his cold fingers at her skin.
"Shh, it's me", she heard him whisper near her ears. Goosebumps errupted in her skin. She slowly tilted her head with any consious giving him the Access to her neck. Abhimanyu growled, holding her waist, turning her around and pushed her towards the wall.
“Abhimanyu”, she whispered. She was sweating profusely. Her stomach churned at the Proximity that they shared.
“Shh”, she dip his head in the crook of her neck sucking her skin leaving a deep red marks. Drishti smiled at the feeling she got inside her stomach. Her skin went numb and before she could stretch her lips more, as she felt his warm go away.
“I am sorry! This is out of control”, he spoke. Drishti nodded. She was neither in the control too.

Both of them went to respective sides of bed and slept. Both of them weren't sleepy. After half an hour, abhimanyu thought she was asleep and slowly cuddled into her. Drishti smiled, dozing off to sleep.

_______

• Abhimanyu and Drishti •