7. mine

SUMMER FLING

Drishti was claded in a red saree. Her lips covered in deep red lip shade and her eyes with just a kajal and some blush over her cheeks. A small ear studs and her mangalsutra which gave her a complete look. She looked simple, elegant, ethereal and beautiful.

Her face glowed, just like a new bride that she was.

"Bhabhi, you look so damn beautiful", Anya said squealing while Drishti smiled and mouthed her a Thankyou.

"Ok then, it's time to call Daksh. He will freakout otherwise", she said and Drishti nod.

"Drishti", came up Aparna's voice who came with the glass of milk. Drishti's eyes widened. Why is she carrying a glass of milk? Oh wait, is this some serial going on that a wife should make her husband drink half of the milk and another half for herself? Yuck! No.

"Yes Ma", she got up.

Aparna smiled.

"I am so happy drishti. I am so glad that I got you as my daughter. You are a gem, leave back whatever you faced ok? We all are here with you", Aparna said and Drishti smiled.

"Take this", Aparna handed her a glass of milk.

"Give this to Abhimanyu. He hates milk but promise me, you have to make him drink half and then you drink half", she said.

"Ma, is it necessary? I hate milk", drishti pouted.

"Please beta. Just for me, today", Aparna said and Drishti couldn't say no to her and nodded.

Soon drishti was made to sit inside abhimanyu's room. It was big enough so that more than 100 people could sit. His room wasn't usually black but it had every colours filled but mostly it was PASTEL.

~

"PASTEL is my favourite colour. We shall paint our room in blue color with all other colours mixed", she squealed.

"Fine baby. We would colour our room in PASTEL after our marriage", he said and she pecked his lips to which he responded by taking her lips into a mouth searing kiss.

~

She went to the one corner of the room and saw some pictures of his.

He look so hot in both formal and casual. Such type of men's are rare. He had perfect jawline, smooth hairs and plum lips.

Plum lips? What the heck are you thinking drishti? Argh.

When she was about to turn back, she was pinned into the wall. She winced in pain when she felt a tight hold on her waist.

She opened her eyes to meet a beautiful pair of brown orbs.

"Abhimanyu", she wriggled trying to get out of his hold.

"Shh, don't baby. Don't give me hard time", he said.

"Stop it you fool. It's you who is giving me hard time, it's the other way round ", she wriggled more.

"Oh! You are wet?", he asked and her eyes went wide.

"No no. I didn't mean that. What the heck. You are such a shameless creature", she yelled.

"Oh come on Drishti. When I said hard time, I spoke about my-

"Enough. I ain't a child. I understood what you meant now", she said and rolled her eyes.

"I know you ain't a child coz you are at the age of producing my child so, let's start the process?", he said.

"Abhimanyu, I real feel like beating you into blue and black", she warned. Her nose and cheeks which have now turned pink.

"Come then, let's fight in bed", Abhimanyu picked her up and Drishti yell.

"let me down Abhimanyu, ahhhh. It's paining", Drishti said holding his hand which was on her waist pressed tightly.

"Damn Mom. Bhai is so horny", Anya and Aparna giggled who had been listening to Drishti and abhimanyu's conversation behind the door.

They go away after few minutes.

Abhimanyu throw drishti on bed hovering over her. Drishti tried to shreak but Abhimanyu closes her mouth.

"So fucking fiesty, just like you were 6 years ago baby", he said.

Drishti's eyes welled up. She didn't want to remember those dreadful past that she spent with him. She wanted to kill herself for believing him six years back and she would never and ever do that now.

"All this is a act baby, an act to get you back", he said leaning down for a kiss.

"You are mine. You are fucking mine. Till the eternity, till my last breathe, it will always be you baby. It's always you", he whispered. Her eyes teared up.

She hated him, he is a cheater.

"I hate you Abhimanyu. I am never yours", he cried.

"Dont. I had already marked you as mine 6 years before and it won't take much time for me to mark you as mine again and now, I have that full right as your husband. You want to witness it again?", he said. His voice being dangerous.

Suddenly her mind went towards 6 years back. Those days which she always cherished.

A lone tear fell down from her eyes.

_______

• Drishti & Abhimanyu •