19. Truth reveal [ 1 ]

SUMMER FLING

---
Yeh chandh baaliyan;
Ke hoton pe ye gaaliyan ✨
---

The jingling of weddings bells, Radiance is all about the lights glowing from within. To be dazzling bright atmosphere that it's almost blinding and draws an image of light reflected, dancing of every surface. People dripping with an sophistication and grace. People were stunned to be dazed or knocked into frozen, dreamlike state. The atmosphere hits like a tan of bricks and the moment was overwhelming, bubbling with the special day's laughter and delight. It was vivacious.

Soft hues, delicate lighting and plenty of florals.

"Drishti, did you get ready? The groom is about to-

Aparna was stunned by her daughter in law's beauty. She looked gorgeous.
"You look so beautiful drishti", aparna said. Drishti didn't even smile at her words. She wanted to see abhimanyu badly. He have returned home after yesterday's event. He isn't even picking up anyone's call.
"Drishti-

"Ma, I have been cruel for him all these years. I thought he never loved me. I blamed him for something which he haven't done. My love wasn't enough for me to trust him mom. I failed again, I lost him, first I lost him by fate and this time I lost him by myself. No no, I lost him both the times by myself", she cried hugging Aparna. All Aparna could do was pat drishti's back.

"Its ok drishti-

Aparna was cut in middle as drishti's phone started to ring. It was by unknown number. She rubbed her swollen eyes and picked up the call.
"Hello", drishti spoke.
"Wow! The same sexy voice just like 6 years back", she heard. The voice was disgusting. She closed her eyes. She felt she have heard this voice somewhere.
"Who is this?", she asked.
"You don't remember me baby?", the voice said. Realization hit and Drishti's eyes went wide. All those black headed memories from 6 years strike her head.

“Avyukt?”, she whispered.

He came back. He came back to destroy her life again. No, he can't come. He can't!

“Oh baby, how I missed this Voice so much. My name sounds so sexy in your petal like lips. How do they taste?”, he whispered. She felt disgusted by his words. How can someone be so dirty!
“Avyukt, what do you even want?”, she asked. Holding down her tears.
“YOU”, her breathe hitched.

“Dare you fucking say these words! What's mine is always mine”, Drishti gasped at the voice she heard from the another side. It was abhimanyu.

“Abhi, abhimanyu. You are there? Abhi, please reply me. Baby-

“Shhhhh! That's so irritating doll. Stop calling his name.”, avyukt screeched.
Aparna was suppressing her cries. Her son was in danger and she could do nothing.
“Look avyut, be serious. I want my abhimanyu back.

“He ain't yours you bitch, he was. But not now”, she heard another voice.

“Avyuktha?”, drishti whispered. Her best friend. The one whom she used to tell everything since childhood. It's been 6 years that she hasn't found her.
“Yeah, the same avyuktha. Your so called best friend and the one who loved abhimanyu and still does”, she laughed evily.
That's it! Drishti couldn't take anymore. She started tearing up. Her best friend, the one with whom she bonded up like her own sibling, with whom she shared everything. With whom, she couldn't fight and stay angry is now asking her husband? Is now against her? Is now evil?
“Avyuktha,I didn't expect you to be like this”, drishti spoke. All the while Aparna was caressing her back.
“I didn't expect you to come inside abhimanyu’s life again”, she spoke, gritting her teeth. Anger was dripping inside her.
“I was, I am and I will be always there in his life”, drishti said.

The more you cry, the more you lack out your confidence and speak what your mind and heart says! Never loose it's track”, she remembered abhimanyu tell this to her.

“Baby, self confidence now don't work you know”, avyukt laughed.
“And your act won't continue from today, and this you have to know”, she replied back.
“Fiesty and hot”, he commented.
“i will sue you and you will be doomed”, she said back.
“Dont you want your husband to be alive?”, avyukt yelled. Drishti smirked.
“Will meet you soon Avyukt Kapoor”, drishti spoke.
“Waiting for you, in my bed”, he smirked.
“Will come to your grave bed, with my husband”, with the final words she hung the call.

“Drishti, my son. He-he is in danger”, Aparna cried.
“Nothing will happen to my abhi, ma. As I have known now, avyuktha likes abhimanyu and she won't allow her BROTHER to hurt abhi”, drishti said.
“They are siblings?”, Aparna asked and Drishti nodded.

“Ma,I am going. I will come back soon. I don't know if I will attend the wedding or not but I will come back soon with abhi”, drishti said and turned back to see Anya with tear filled eyes. Darsh was having a pale face.
“Bhabhi, I won't get married today. We will cancel the plan”, Anya cried hugging drishti.
“Anya, no. Everyone must be waiting for you at altar, you can't leave it like this. Bhaiyya will be sad. You guys have loved for so many years”, drishti consoled her.
“Find abhimanyu, the marriage will be held later! After you and abhi come back”, darsh spoke kissing her forehead for the first in her life and went away without speaking any word. Drishti froze, she went numb.
She looked at anya. “Go Bhabhi”, she smiled and drishti nod. Coming out of her lehenga she wore her casuals. She went out and sat in her car. She dialed jai’s number.
“Hello drishti, I am in 4rth cross”, he spoke and Drishti cut the call.

Drishti is going to get what's hers!

_______

• Drishti and Abhimanyu •