18. His love for her.

SUMMER FLING

"Drishti, did you see any file in my desk huh?", abhimanyu said checking out his desk and cupboard. He had kept it inside the desk. Where did it go? It was drishti's abortion file which he managed to get by the help of Jai. He can't loose it. That was the first clue they had got.
"Drish-

His eyes went wide. Drishti was standing in the balcony, her eyes red with anger and the tears she tried to control. It brimmed mercilessly, she couldn't stop controlling them. It was so hard for her.
"Drishti, this-

"You fucking stop being a lier abhimanyu. How many times will you fool me? I can't take this shit anymore. Why do you even lie when I can see this fucking proof that you have killed my baby? You cheater. You monster. If you have just used me to fuck up, then I would have left you but why did you had to kill my baby abhimanyu? Why?", drishti fell down. Abhimanyu fisted his hands.

"Just fucking shut your mouth drishti, don't fucking tell you killed my baby thing”. It's my baby too. Can't you understand when I say that I didn't kill my baby? You are mad? You lost your nuts?", abhimanyu yelled. He couldn't take it anymore. He sat down and snatched the file from her hands. He opened the last page and showed her,"You see this? You fucking see this? This is my sign? And first off all, look at the date. This day I lost my Nani and I wasn't at college. Before I could come, you had left me. And I didn't even knew you had our baby then how would I kill it?", he yelled again.
She gasped. He was right. All these years, she never thought about it.

"Listen, it's too much. I will fucking prove you that I didn't kill my baby", he said storming out of the room.
She got up and ran behind him. She missed him, she was wrong. He is innocent, he loved her all these years. She loved him, she still does.
And before she could reach down, he had already left. She came back then her room took her phone and dialled his number but it didn't reach him. She cried her heart out. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Aparna who was crying already.

"Ma, he is innocent ma. I blamed him all these years for what he had not done", she cried as Aparna caressed her back.
"He will come back to you Drishti, he will", she consoled her.
Night passed but there was no hint of where abhimanyu was. He didn't pick up anyone's call. Aparna and Drishti were panicking but they didn't tell Anya and shekar anything.

The wedding day came, Drishti wanted to see abhimanyu but he didn't come. She missed him all these years and it hurts.

_______

Abhimanyu and Drishti •