14. Prove everything.

SUMMER FLING

It's been complete 1 week Since  Drishti is avoiding Abhimanyu. This could only increase drishti’s misery. The thought of him killing Thier child haunted her more than she expected,
Abhimanyu’s situation was same all the way round. The more he try to convince her, the more she gets out of his control and gets frustrated which makes her even more stressed.

Aparna couldn't handle the pain of the thought which had about his son being a killer, who killed his own child. All these weeks abhimanyu started to consume alcohol, started working his ass off. The same old ruthless businessesman in him had come out. He hired spy’s to know about the whole truth.

Amidst all these, there was something which everyone had to concentrate on and that was - Anya and darsh’s wedding. The preparation had started. The whole mansion was decorated with flowers, lights and guests. Abhimanyu, drishti and Aparna were the one’s who had masked Thier emotions.

Drishti never felt uncomfortable with abhimanyu’s presence and this is what confused her more. She wanted to numb her feelings for abhimanyu. She didn't wanted to loose the track of her life again, but now it was lost. He is merging in her heart more day by day. Her heart couldn't see him in pain. It hurts like a bitch. She wanted to console him, tell him that she is there with him but she couldn't. She can't end up with him. Even though they are married, she wanted space, space from him and those haunting memories.

“Mom gave you these”, drishti heard abhimanyu who kept a bag which had clothes and jewelleries in it.

“Uhm, I have ironed your kurta. Its-

“You don't have to act like you care drishti. Push yourself up. I don't want anyone's damn fucking sympathy”, he yelled. It's enough. It's hurting him. He strode towards the cupboard and took a bottle of alcohol and drank it. This is what she is seeing since a week. He yells and starts drinking and today, she won't let that happen.

Taking long strides towards him, she snatched the bottle from his hands and throwed it down resulting the bottle into pieces.

“What the fuck-

“Shut the fuck up abhimanyu”, she yelled, pointing her Index finger towards him.

“Drishti, take it as a warning or whatever. You don't have any rights i what you do. I am a monster, I am killer who killed my child. I am someone who couldn't keep his mom and his wife happy. I am someone who fucking hurted them and now I am hurt because of you guys. Your ignorance”, he yelled. His eyes had tears, which she never wanted to see.

“Understand me drishu, I didn't kill my baby. I was excited, I was so excited for our baby. I wanted to hold it my arms and coax it to sleep. I could never kill my baby, I could never. That night, what happened was all planned drishu. Believe me, I loved you, I love you and I will love you always. You think someone like me would kill my own baby? My blood? This is what you know about me drishu?”, he cried, holding her shoulder.

“I didn't kill my baby drishu, trust me. I didn't. Please, I can't handle you and mom’s ignorance baby. I swear I can't. Please don't ignore me, please”, he cried clinging onto her, dipping his face into her neck.

Drishti’s hand involuntarily went towards his hairs, massaging his scalp and another which roamed on his back that calmed him down. He left a deep sigh of calmness. He needed it.

“Abhi-

“Drishti”, abhimanyu jerked away from drishti’s warmth. He needed it more.

“Mom”

“I said you to get ready, not to hear People’s lies that covers your heart. Come, I will get you ready”, Aparna said not even glancing at her son, who went numb about the words he heard from his mom.

“Mom stop, you have been taking drishti away from me since week. What do you want? I need her. She is my life”, he said holding the another hand of drishti.

“Didn't it strike your mind when you killed you child?”, she said.

“I fucking didn't kill my baby mom”, he yelled. Soon his breathing started to heavy up, resulting him to stumble back.

Soon Aparna felt drishti get away from her hold and hold abhimanyu in her arms.

“Abhi, abhi what's happening? You can't breathe abhi. Look, look at my eyes. Don't close it. Remember, your-Your drishu loves you na. You love her too. Abhi, please abhi. You are scaring me abhi”, she said holding him tight as she held her hand.

“Drishu, I didn't kill our baby”, he cried. She couldn't speak up anything.

She bend down and joined Thier lips giving him the breathe he needed. Abhimanyu held drishti’s hands for the hold and warmth. Abhimanyu felt his breathing level come normal.

“Wake up, abhi”, she said and made him wake up and he sat on bed. He looked at his mom, who standing in the same place without blinking her eye.

“Sorry for being a bad son mom, I will prove myself what I am. You both will know the truth soon”, he said and turned towards drishti.

“I can never be a bad husband and never a bad father. I love you baby”, he said, bending down and taking her lips in his. The kiss just ended in 5 seconds and with this he dashed out of the room.

She sat on the bed, tapping her feet on the floor.

“I am such a bad mom drishti”, Aparna said as a drop of tears fell from her eyes.

“You are not mom, I know you. Lets get ready.”, she said and both went out to get ready.

All the while, abhimanyu was in his office room. He started reading all the files that Robert, his spy had sent him.

Everything is going to be fine.

_______

• Drishti and Abhimanyu •