5. Ruin.

SUMMER FLING

"Drishti, I have to talk to you", abhi said, as he opened the door and it gave a creasing sound and he closed his eyes. He hated all this, he wanted everything to be perfect.

"Abhi,Its door. Obviously it will give such creasing sound. You can't dominate it too", she rolled her eyes. Abhimanyu looked up at drishti as he heard her call him abhi. Drishti shut her eyes close as she realised what she just spoke.

"Drishti, don't talk nonsense. Do you know whom are you talking with? He is your brother in-

"SOON TO BE HUSBAND", Abhimanyu corrected Ashok. Everyone gasped including Drishti. Did this man have grass to eat? Why is he behaving weirdly?

"Abhimanyu, what are you speaking? You can't marry her", Daksh said.

"She will cause you harm. She is bad omen as we said before. She killed her own mom. She is selfish. You will have to face this consequences in your business", Daksh continued.

"I have made enough money so that my 10 generations can lead a happy life even being unemployed. This marriage even cant harm my bank balance", he said. He is such a money minded person, drishti rolled her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by abhimanyu himself.

"But abhimanyu-

"I have to talk to Drishti, uncle", abhi spoke up.

"No. I can't marry you. I can't. You are rude, you are a monster", she said.

"Uncle, Daksh. Go out for some time", he spoke clearly avoiding drishti's words.

Ashok and daksh left, not before passing drishti a glare which clearly said to decline Abhimany’s proposal. Abhimanyu closed the door behind. Drishti’s hand suddenly went near her shoulder inorder to save herself, abhimanyu cocked her eyebrows and passed her a chuckle, “Theres nothing that I have not seen”, he whispered looking at her from head to toe.

"What made you want to marry me now? I am telling you abhimanyu Singh shekhawath, I hate you with all my blood cells", she yelled and he laughed.

"Blood cells?", he chuckled.

"Yeah. Blood cells. Why? Do you even have problem with my blood cells?", she spoke.

"No. I have problem with your smooth waist. Guess you have to cover them right now. Those are a perfect clear picture for my naked eye", he said and she hurriedly turned back and corrected her lehenga. He laughed.

"You are such a pervert", she said and all he could do was leave a humourous chuckle through which she sensed danger.

"Marry me drishti", he spoke directly.

"I can't", she spoke.

"Dont ruin your brother's life", he spoke being dangerously close.

"You can't ruin his happiness", she spoke back.

"Very well Miss. Drishti shah, You should also know that your brother's happiness is my sister, what if I don't give him his happiness? Isn't it like I am ruining your brother's happy life?", he spoke. She was shocked.

"You can't be this cruel. She is your sister. You are going to ruin her life too", she cried.

"Baby, You can't earn stone palaces by honest labour", he spoke. She knew her life was like a boat on road but now her life is like boat on desert. She felt like slapping him and kick him out, But she can't ruin her brother's happiness.

"Fine then. If it means that my marriage would give a new phase of life to my brother and your sister, then let me ruin mine", she said looking down.

"Very well wifey, met you at the altar", he said, tracing his finger tips over her waist and go back. She shuddered as his fingers came in contact with her smooth waist.

She look back at the wedding lehenga. It looked so heavy.

"Come beta, makeup artist's are here. Get ready fast", Aparna came in. Her happiness had no boundaries. Her son was going to get married to the angel.

Drishti smiled and sat on the chair, while the makeup artist started doing her work. Drishti was busy in her own thoughts about how her life took a biggest U turn.

Till today, she always believed in miracle's but from today she is going to believe in disaster. Her life is a mess now.

"And he is that mess", she spoke.

"So, it literally means that i am your life?", she heard his voice. She turned back.

"Was I saying everything loud?", drishti asked the makeup artist.

"Very loud mam", she replied laughing. Drishti wanted to hit her head into some truck or wall.

The makeup artist backed off as she saw Abhimanyu coming near drishti and bend down to her level, sitting on his knees. Both the makeup artist's  gasped as they Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat in his knees, This is something that can be seen once in a life.

He took her hand and made her wear  two gold bangles.
"You look beautiful baby", he spoke kissing her palm.

"Dont. Stop your act-

"Shh baby", he placed his fingers over her lips. What's wrong with him. He was all angry and steady few minutes back. He is angry and that means he is normal. This is not his usual state.

"Mom is watching us", he said and she got to know that all her life she has to do is "ACT"

He left soon and Drishti got ready. Firstly she was shocked to see herself in mirror.

She looked beautiful.

But her life wasn't.

_______

• Drishti & Abhimanyu •