Forced marriage

Stephanie's pov

Loving someone is the best feeling in the world.

In highschool I used to date the love of my life,the whole school saw us as the best couple of the school except for one guy and the guy's name was Jeremy a.k.a. my boyfriend's enemy,just because he wants to date me for the money that my parents left for me not because he loves me or anything.

Flashback

One day,I was in the classroom alone,suddenly that Jeremy person entered and stood Infront of me shoving his hands in his pants pockets making me take a deep sigh.I looked up and saw him smirking at me.

S:What now?
J:Come on darling stop playing hard to get and break up with your boyfriend already,that asshole doesn't deserve you.You need someone my level.
S:*hits the table hard and stood up*I really don't have time to waste on a piece of shit like you.And I really like dating someone my level not a lower level like you.Carl is a diamond Infront of a trash like you.

I smirked at him and went out of the classroom and went to the library not knowing that something was following me.Before I even go in that fucking Jeremy held my hand and pinned me to the wall hard enough making me scream in pain.

S:Aaaa....what the Fuck,let me go.
J:What do you see in him he's a fucking beggar.....Aaaa...how dare you?

I couldn't take it anymore so I slapped him tight.And pushed him on the floor.

S:Shut the fuck up and stop talking bad about my man.If I heard you say something like that again I swear to God I won't spare you.
J:Okay okay let go of my hair it hurts.
S:Asshole.

I let go of his hair and went in the library I was searching for a book until I found it up high.I took the lader and got the book but when I came down my foot stumbled I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain but the pain never came.I opened my eyes and saw my man he cought me on time.He then let me down and I hugged him from his neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

He then let me down and I hugged him from his neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist

S:Oh Carl,where were you?You had me worried.
C:Sorry my love.Why are you crying?
S: I was worried about you,you came late really late you even missed the first class.
C:I'm sorry the bus was late.Why are you crying did someone hurt you?
S:No no I.....
C:Don't try to hide anything from me,besides I saw everything and I'm proud of you my love.
S:I just can't stand that asshole talking bad about you,not just him but everyone who talks bad about you.
C:*smile*I love you so much.
S:I love you more*Peck his lips*shall we go back to class?
C:Yes.

Flashback ends

Stephanie's Pov

S:Aaaaa,let me go you're hurting me.Stop....
C:Stay here and stop resisting.

Carl was dragging me in the church as he was forcing me to marry him.Well I was always down for him and to marry him and to even be his but he was hurting me.I cried harder and did as he indicated me to do.