Always

Nest day,he woke up and saw her sleeping on his chest with her hand on his chest and his other one wrapped around his waist.
He smiled and pecked her soft lips,she licked her lips as he smirked.

C:Already awake?

She turned around and hugged her pillow.He smirked at her reaction and back hugged her bringing her body close to his.He snuggled his face in the crook of her neck and started kissing her softly and biting gently on her soft skin.She placed her hand on her mouth to control her sinful moans,he smirked and licked her neck slowly.

S:I can't anymore,Aaaa*moan loud*.
C:*chuckles*You've held a lot babydoll.

She threw her head back and intertwined her hands with his.

S:Please stop,or I won't be able to control.
C:Then don't,isn't that what you wanted last night?
S:It was amazing.
C:I know,let's shower now.

He lift her up and went to the bathroom,he let her down and opened the hot water.

She then whispered in his ear as he smirked.

S:Daddy,let's do it here.
C:Again?
S:Yes,why not?Aren't you mine?Plus I missed you so much,it's been three years and we are naked so why not?

She backed away and smirked at him,he smirked even wider and smashed his lips on hers.
And you know what happened then.

After that hot session,they got out,dried themselves,wore their clothes.She went to him and wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her waist.

C:What do you want cupcake?
S:How can you be so good while fucking me,it feels so good.You are nor hard on me nor too gentle.How can you be like that?
C:*chuckles*I try my best not to hurt,and after.....
S:Shhhh,I know what you want to say but don't say it you were blinded by anger and jealousy daddy,besides if I were you I would have done the same and there's something positive in all this.
C:What?
S:That you proved to me how much you love me,I love you more then anything in this world.
C:*chuckles*beautiful.
S:I know right.Now what do you want to eat?
C:I....
S:I know I know,don't tell me....Eggs and cheese with pancakes.
C:You still remember,can you also give me my cupcake?I want to eat it now*smirk*.
S:What do you......Oooohhh,you know I think I need to go now bye.
C:No cupcake give me those Rosie lips of yours and then go.
S:But...mmm..

He smashed his lips on hers,she gave up and closed her eyes and melted under his touch.She ran her fingers threw his hair as his hand went under her shirt tapping her tummy making her giggle in between the kiss.They broke the kiss then and connected their foreheads.

S:I adore you.
C:I'm deeply in love with you.

Time skip-At 2:00 pm

S:Bella,come here now.
C:What is it?
S:Bella took my chocolate,it was my last sweet*pout*.
C:Don't worry my love I'll by you the store.

He kissed her cheek as she smiled at him.They went upstairs and saw bella staring at a book.

S:Princess,what is it?What are you looking at?

She went to her level and saw Bella crying.

S:Yah,kiddo why are you crying?

Stephanie held Bella and sat on the bed with her in her arms.

S:Yell me future Queen,why are you crying?
B:There's this sentence that I read in that book it was the same one my father told me when I was kid but I never understood what it was.

Carl sat beside them and put his hand on Bella's cheek.

C:What sentence?Could you tell us?

B:It says

"Life can be really unfair and harmful but you have to stay strong and stand up to yourself Infront of everything in the....ummm.."

"Infront of everything in the world,because nothing in this world deserve a tear of your beautiful eyes"

B:How did you know that?
S:That book in which you read the sentence is the book I wrote but I haven't finished yet,do you know who told me that it was my aunt's husband.
His name was....

Stephanie and Bella at once:Charlie.

B:What?He is your aunt's husband then that means...
S:Yes kiddo you are my cousin,we are close but not that much but you were always in my heart I knew you the second you told me your name.....Aaaa

Bella suddenly pushed her on the bed and hugged her tight kissing her cheek.Stephanie hugged her back.And kissed her neck.

B:I'm really happy, with you being my cousin.Cocopop my babydoll is my cousin.
C:I heard her strawberry.I am happy too.
S:Now where's my chocolate?
B:Do you really want it?
S:No you could have it princess.

She flipped her and started kissing all over her face.She then started tickling her making her laugh.Carl smiled at how beautiful they are an having fun together.

And that's how the couples lived happily ever after.

                                                      The end.