Lies just lies

As I'm laying down with you every night
It's still gets to me that you remain by my side
I wish we are living in a fairytale no malice and no lies
Baby you it's hard to believe that the love you had inside is only mine

S:What do you mean? What have I done?
C:You were the one who asked my father to take me away that time,you wanted to get rid of me.Why?Tell me why?
S:How did you know that?
C:So it's right then?
S:Yes why would I lie?It is and it's all for the cause.
C:What cause for fucking sake stop talking in hints and tell me the real reason already.
S:I can't.
C:I'll just ask my father why then.
S:*chuckles*Good luck with that.
C:And why is that?
S:Because.
C:Continue because what?
S:The sentence is just because.
C:Uhhhh,you're getting on my nerves.
I hate you.

He stood up and stormed out of the room.She just slept with her heavy heart from his last words.

Next morning

Stephanie woke up and saw Carl's back facing her,she got close to him and back hugged him.She snuggled her face in his neck and started planting butterfly kisses there.She then whispered in his ear.

S:I'm sorry my love if I hurt you anyhow.I really love you so much,you are my only one,and this heart of mine will never be anyone's.

She kissed his earlobe and went to his neck.When realization hits her she stopped and went back to her side.

He woke up and turned around only to see her already staring at him.

S:Good morning.
C:It's definitely not a good morning seeing your face in the morning.

She smirked at him knowing he always loved looking at her face in the morning.He was about to go when she held his hand and he fell on her.

S:If you hate looking at my face then why did you turn around to my side instead of going directly to wherever you were going?
C:I...ummm....I...
S:*chuckles*I got my answer,go.
C:Stop playing smart with me babydoll,cause I won't spare you if you made me mad.
S:Sure yeah,go now.
C:I won't,I'm staying like this.
S:Oh so you're trying to win but you have no idea how much I love you being close to me.So stay I'm the winner either way sexy boy.
C:Pshht.

He was about to go when she flipped him and she ended up on him.
She held his hand and kissed it closing her eyes letting her pain fall out with her tears.She then hugged him and snuggled her face in his neck and started kissing him there.He smiled at her without her noticing.

He might wanna hate her but he can never,she's his life,his missing piece,his life,everything.And he could never hurt her,he might get blinded by his anger but he loves her more than anything else.

She kissed his cheeks and his forehead,eyes,nose,she was about to kiss his lips but he turned around not wanting her to see him how much he's enjoying her.She held his chin and pressed her lips on his gently.
"I fucking love you so much"She said between the kiss.He didn't kiss her back,she started licking and biting softly on his lower lip.
She backed away and looked in his eyes.

S:I swear to God if you won't kiss me I'll go down and make out with the cook.
C:*angry eyes*Stop with your threatenings already.
S:Then kiss me how you used to kiss me before please,I need this to stay alive my love.