Cadillac

She smiled threw the kiss as she found him kissing her back and connecting their bodies together.He got so carried away that he started kissing her hungrily and went down to her neck.She ran her fingers in his hair and moaned softly.

S:Oh how I missed those moments,damn I love you so much.

She then smashed her lips on his again and intertwined her one hand with his.

She started licking and nibbling on his bottom lip as he held her waist tighter and hugged her firmly.

Realization hits him as he started pushing her away but her grip never loosened infact tightened even more,he bit her lower lip harshly making her lip bleed.

She broke the kiss and sighed heavily.
She got off of him and was about to go but he held her wrist and layed her on the bed again and hovered over her but unfortunately her towel loosened and fell down,she covered her naked body with her hands but he pinned them over her head and smirked at her.

S:*blush*Yah....let me go...
C:Now now babydoll don't be shy,I'm your husband and I'm allowed to see what's mine.
S:Please let me go.....

He smashed his lips on hers roughly and kissed her deeply,she was pushing him away but he didn't budge infact tightened his grip on her hands.

He went down to her neck and started biting harshly on her skin making her Yelp in pain.

He then stopped and looked at her as she spoke.

S:Why isn't your heart trying to understand me infact it wants to punish me?

C:What do you want me to understand?That you cheated on me and got engaged to my enemy not caring about my feelings at all.I loved you with all my everything and you just......
S:Don't say it because I didn't do it purposely,I didn't even think about cheating on you neither I did.I never cheated on you,I never even thought about looking or glancing at someone else.

He looked at her with teary eyes as she chuckled bitterly.

S:Now why are you crying?Or you know don't answer me I will.

Because you lost 2 things in your life.You lost me and your heart.
You lost your babydoll,the only person who understood you and loved you for who you are.Your mind and heart are fighting For her.For your only one,for your pethatic babydoll.You want her beside you,to be yours,to love you like she used to,to complete your life like she did 3 years ago and all those days and years that we dated.
Your heart wants me to be with you but your mind thinks that I did something wrong and is refusing to understand me.

She looked in his hurtful eyes and the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes fell like the waterfall.

S:Do you have any idea how hurt I am just because you're accusing me of cheating on my soul?And you're making it even more painful seeing my soul crying,enough already.Stop crying....if you won't stop then let me go cause I hate to see you like this.

C:*widen eyes*What is that on your arm?What is that purple wound on your arm?
S:Why do you care?
C:What do you mean by why do I care?Why is your arm bruised?
S:None of your business.
C:What do you mean?IT IS MY BUSINESS.

S:NO IT'S NOT,YOU SAID YOU HATE ME THEN THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE, NOTHING AND.....

C:IT IS MY FUCKING BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU'RE MY WIFE,YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET THAT POINT MRS.MOA, AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO YOU IS MY
FUCKING BUSINESS YOU HEAR THAT?YOU ARE MY WIFE....

S:WIFE ON PAPER.I'M NOTHING TO YOU RIGHT NOW,NOR YOU ARE A THING TO ME.*teary eyes*Now let me go.
C:You're a liar.
S:And I'm a bad bitch, leave my hand now.
C:Why do you curse yourself Infront of me?You know how I feel don't you?
S:Please let me go*crying*I can't anymore.
C:Tell me What's that on your arm?
S:I won't tell you.
C:Don't pull your stubbornness on me babydoll.Tell me what this is.
S:I won't tell you,you can do whatever you want.Now let me go and don't make me angry because you know very well what happens when I get angry.
C:*chuckles bitterly*You're still trying to be brave huh?Okay,fine.

He left angrily and slammed the door hard enough for the house to shake in fear.

She wrapped the towel around her body and layed under the covers.

She cried and cried til she fell asleep.

Meanwhile with Carl.

On the phone

"I wanna know every single detail about her in the last 3 years"

"Yes sir,right away"

"Jackson,send me the informations the second you get them"

"Yes sir"

He hang up the call

He went back to the room and saw her sleeping,he sat beside her and placed her head on his lap.
He saw her sleeping in only a towel,he kissed her wound and applied some creme on it.He placed her head softly on the pillow and went to the closet and got her some nice clothes,he got back to her and sat on the bed,he sat her up straight and took the towel off her body and made her wear his shirt and pants he was buttoning the shirt,but suddenly she started mumbling something making his eyes bewilder with shock.

S:*hug him tight*No...please....Carl... don't.... I'll marry Jeremy...... don't hurt Carl......N-no....*scream out*CARL.

She suddenly woke up and saw him close to her.She backed away and started checking his body for any injury.

S:Are you okay?Did you get hurt?Where did the bullet went?What happened to you?

She looked in his eyes that were wide open.

S:What is it?Did you get hurt?
C:No...what do you mean by I'll marry Jeremy and don't hurt Carl.
S:Why do you wanna know?
C:Why are you being stubborn,just tell me you're in pain.....
S:What if I told you that I'm in pain?What would you even do?You want to see me in pain,if that'll make you happy,then yes I'm in pain for you...*widen eyes*I mean.....um.....
C:What do you mean you're in pain for me?
S:I meant that....ummm...you want to see me in pain then....I...umm ready to feel pain if that'll use yours....
C:Lies..Lies...All fucking lies.ENOUGH WITH THE LIES AND SPEAK THE TRUTH.
S:No...

She suddenly yelped in pain when he held her hand tightly.

S:Aaaaa....Let go.
C:*let go and look at her right in her eyes*Why are you in this much pain?
Cupcake?
S:*looking at him with warm smile then cupe his face*Oh do you have any idea of how much I missed you calling me that?Call me cupcake again,please.
C:*chuckles*My cupcake,please tell me why are you this bad injured and in so much pain?
S:I'm really very sorry,but I can't tell you.
I have a favor to ask of you,can you please ummm...

Suddenly his phone rang,she sighed and he went to take it.

On the phone

"What?They did what?How can that happen?Are you sure?"

He hang up the call and went to Stephanie,he saw her struggling to even move her hand.He sat on the bed next to her with his angry eyes.

C:Why?What did I even do for you to treat me like this?

S:What do you mean?What have I done?

C:You just..........That's what you did......

                                         To be continued.