Remedy

Please give me a remedy
A remedy that will make my heart beat again
What should I do now
Please save me, give me another chance
Please give me a remedy

Carl woke and saw his wife sleeping on him hugging him tight while tears streamed down her eyes,he hugged her and patted her back softly.He shook her body to wake her up,she shut her eyes wide open and cuped his face in her hands kissing all over his face.

S:Are you okay?Did....
C:Calm down baby,I'm fine it was just a bad dream.
S:Uhh,my God,I thought I lost you.

She hugged him and layed her head on his chest.

S:What time is it?
C:About 11:00am.
S:What?I need to get ready.
C:For what?
S:Well I have to meet my mom at 1:00pm I can't be late.
C:Let's have lunch then you can go.
S:Sure,yes.

She went to the bathroom and he went down to the kitchen.

C:Jack,make for today's lunch a vermicelli soup and mix this with it without letting Stephanie know.
The cook:Sure sir.Right away.

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞

He went back to the room but he didn't see Stephanie,she was in the bathroom.The door was half opened,he smirked and went in closing the door behind him,she was singing so she probably didn't notice him.He took his clothes off and hopped in the bathtub with her.He back hugged her and glued his body to hers as she threw her head back and layed it on his chest,he snuggled his face in her neck as the water fell on both of them

C:I never knew my beautiful wife sang so beautifuly,and is this hot.
S:*chuckles*I see,Mr handsome.

She turned around and smashed her lips on his kissing him deeply,his hands went down her thigh as he tapped them indicating her to jump.
She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist,he pinned her to the wall and kissed her deeper.
She ran her fingers in his hair lovingly.His finger drew some circles on her tummy making her giggle but then he started fingering her as she moaned in his mouth and clutched his hair tightly,he then went down to her neck and started kissing and licking and sucking on her neck....She threw her head back and moaned.

S:Uhhh....Carl....I'm close...

He smirked and added another finger making her moan even more and louder.

C:Release now kitten.

She then came on his fingers and then he entered his hard dick in her core and started fucking her to the wall.
She started screaming threw the pain.

S:Aaaa..Carl...
C:Wait for it kitten...

After few thrusts she started moaning his name in pleasure.

S:CARLLLLLL....Uhhhh yes right there go faster...*moan*....
C:Shit....Uhh...you're tight kitten.

He then started groaning as her walls hugged his thick dick.

S:CARLLLLLL.....I'm gonna cum...I'm really close.
C:Me too kitty,wait a little bit.

Few thrusts later she came on his dick and he came inside her.