Sorrow

When raindrops fell
Down from the sky
The day you left me
An angel cried
Oh she cried
An angel cried
Yes She cried

S:Come on kiddo,give me your hand.

Bella was sitting on the edge of the window and was planning on jumping and suiciding.

C:Hey,strawberry why are you doing this?
S:Come on princess give me your hand and come down.
B:No I wanna end this once and for all.
S:Princess what's the problem?Why do you wanna die?
B:*crying*All my classmates have been making fun of me for being adopted;they say that I'm pethatic and useless.No one loves me.I just feel like I'm alone in this world.
C:Why strawberry?What are you talking like this?You know how much your close people love you,I love you so much please come down don't do this.

Carl's pov

I got close to Bella and was about to get her down,but she moved back words.
Stephanie held my hand and stopped me.

S:Stop moving you're gonna fall.
B:That's what I want to do.
S:Princess why don't you try and show the people how strong you are.
B:What do you mean?
S:I mean,people are making fun of you because you are adopted right?
Then why don't you prove the world that you were adopted for a neat reason.Show the world that you were adopted that means you were chosen by someone because they knew that you have a beautiful heart and that you are special.Show them how much you're proud that you are adopted by a beautiful family.
B:That won't work,nothing will work.They will still think the same,I'll just jump.
S:okay then jump*smirk*.
C:What?Are you crazy?
S:Stay away,and let me take care of this.
C:No...

She pinned me to the wall hard and a tear escaped her eye.

S:Enough,I said shut up.

She sighed and turned around.She got a little close to Bella and what she said next made Bella cry and my heart flutter.

S:I won't stop you,if you want to jump then go ahead but....remember this....
People are gonna say that you were weak and pethatic now because you didn't stood up for the others and fought for your happiness.Do you want that?
B:No..I want to be happy,strong and have friends.

Stephanie kneeled down on her knees and looked at her.

S:I will help you to concer this but don't go,you can't leave you have to stay with me.I can't do this alone.I need you beside me princess.You have to stand up for the world and show them your beautiful gifts and powers beauty,so what do you say future Queen?

Bella got down and ran to Stephanie and hugged her as Stephanie hugged her back.

S:Uhhh,beauty...don't do something like this again please you scared me half to death.
B:I'm sorry Mrs.
S:*chuckles threw her hard tears*Did you just call me Mrs?
B:Yeah why?
S:Don't you have any other name for me,you don't have to call me Mrs.
B:Can I call you doll?
S:*widen eyes*I don't mind but why doll?
B:You're beautiful just like a doll.
S:I'm beautiful?I don't think so.
C:Is someone being unconfident?You know the consequences babydoll.
B:Yes he's right,besides you are beautiful babydoll.
S:*kisses her cheeks*Okay,I'm beautiful future Queen.Now Carl....
C:Yes?
S:Take her for ice cream.
B:For real?
C:Sure yes.