Chapter 1: The Team

Warning, though this story isn't graphic and more of a comedy one, dark humor is present in every chapter, so don't feel angry or offended, if I was intending to do it, I wouldn't have warned you all. Laugh at them but I am well aware that some jokes are not meant to laugh at, but they are really serious cases in real life, I could make thousands of jokes but there some that are too far, so I'll limit myself, still... enjoy.

Operation Monkey

???: Where do we start? We... We've got a small mission, well... is it actually small? Kinda... is it messy and completely idiotic? Yeah. It is very idiotic and stupid. But... let's start from the beginning, shall we?

Scene turns on as 4 motorcycles arrive in what looked like a very big warehouse, they were all wearing black, though different designs, one had a tactical one, with a hood on and a black mask with night vision, holding a silenced rifle. Another had also military, but with more armor, bit more wearing a helmet and two hand guns. The third one had the stealthiest armor, he looked in body shape fairly agile, holding one gun, a small handgun and a katana on his back. Last one was the normal one but he had a few guns, rifles, handguns, sub machine guns and grenades, and also a tablet covered in his waist.

???: Who are those? Well... that's my team, Black Ops, we're from the American Military, although we're not... Americans. Yeah I'm actually British, sneaky Roberto is Mexican, nerdy Jack is... somehow from Korea, his name isn't very Korean and tactical Qiang is Chinese... also very... edgy, kind of annoying. Anyway, so... why are we... doing this? Well we were given a mission, like it says... Operation Monkey. Don't ask why the name, we don't even know. So... let's do it, let's start the episode.

One by one, the team got off their bikes, as they walked to the warehouse, the four walked to the side of the warehouse with the leader who was Roberto holding what looked like a knife. They entered seconds later since their was no sound at all, they looked around with weapons at hand, as they walked towards from what they could see a cage, moving heavily, as Roberto walks towards it and looks to the others who nod and he opens the cage, as from it... a small monkey screeching launches himself to Qiang, literally making him scream and curse in Mandarin.

Qiang: 狗屁!

He went to grab the monkey off his face as the heavy guy, who was Y/N grabs it seeing the monkey, it was a young one as Y/N frowns after that.

Y/N: Really? This is... operation monkey?

Jack: Seems like it, but... why do we need this?

Qiang: Who cares! (points the rifle at the baby monkey) Let me blow this 猿 head off!

The monkey gets in Y/N's back kinda scared as Y/N lowers the rifle.

Y/N: We're not blowing heads off!

Qiang scoffs as Jack looks at the monkey.

Jack: Should we... take him?

Roberto: Yeah, we should.

Qiang: All right, I'll cook him and I'll serve it in plates for four.

Y/N: Yeah! And you'll be the only one eating it.

Qiang: I'm well aware.

Roberto: Jesucristo del Señor, we're not in China!