Chapter 5: Rescue Mission

Scene starts with a truck passing as when it does, shows Akali seated by Y/N, with Y/N who actually had to give his hoodie to Akali, in a corner restaurant eating... noodles. Akali completely slurps the noodles as Y/N eat it normally.

Akali: (Japanese) These are so good! (Korean) You outdid yourself Mr Park.

Park: (Korean) Thank you, Akali.

Akali thumbs up him as Y/N kept eating it as she looks at him.

Akali: This was a way to meet again, don't you think?

Y/N: Mhm.

He slurps the ramen in his mouth and later looks at Akali.

Y/N: What were you doing back there?

Akali: Me? Shouldn't I ask you that?

Y/N: I'm not a famous K-Pop rapper. If people realize, Akali The Rebel is working as a ninja, how would the people react?

Akali: I mean, that would incredibly shocked and-oh I see your point.

Y/N: Yeah.

Akali: I'm sorry you figured this out, this secret, but I needed to act.

Y/N: Because of Halloween?

Akali: Yes! Women are being hunted because of him! Women!

Y/N: The guy he killed in the nightclub said exactly that.

Akali: Korea is filled with fear, and more fear will come if he isn't stopped.

Y/N: I know.

Akali: Then we must do something.

Y/N: You must keep your reputation, I will hunt Halloween, thing is... I don't know where to start. I came to Korea to find clues here, but nothing.

Akali: Wish I could help, but I don't even know where is actually all started, like... the exact location, and even if I did, it has been 3 months, what would there be left?

Y/N: At this point, nothing.

Akali nods, as she leans back her chair. She tugs the hoodie a bit more, sort of like if she was hugging it.

Y/N: Don't get too comfortable with the hoodie, I'll be needing it back later.

Akali pouts as he touches his ear, having an ear piece.

Y/N: Jack. Can you hear me?

Jack: (voice) Finally you talk-

Y/N: Halloween was here.

Jack: (voice) What?

Y/N: The owner of Vengeance nightclub is dead, shot him probably with a sniper, it was a 50 caliber bullet.

Jack: (voice) Sheesh, that's one way to hate someone.

Y/N: Yeah. Seems his normal m.o. involves killing women, prostitutes, wives, mothers, that area, he probably used a Type D Survival Knife.

Jack: (voice) How do you know this?

Y/N: The dead owner told me... that's why I said "probably". Where's Roberto and Qiang?

Jack: (voice) Eyeing Seoul, if he's here, we should keep eyes opened every time, at night.

Y/N: That's probably when he will be mostly active.

Jack: (voice) Or 100% active.

Y/N: I'll go back soon.

He ends the call as he looks back seeing Akali eyeing him.