Chapter 2: Mexico

2 days later

The sound of a clock was heard, as it shows that it was morning, Y/N was leaning by a wall with a back pack as Jack closes his.

Jack: My stuff is ready... where are... Robbie and Qi?

Y/N: Still getting their stuff.

Jack: Huh, well that's nice, but they're a bit too slow.

Y/N: Mhm.

He walks to the kitchen opening the fridge grabbing a beer. He throws one at Jack who catches it as Y/N opens his.

Y/N: Cheers, mate.

He starts to drink, until the door gets kicked open by Qiang making him almost choke.

Qiang: Let's go! We're leaving!

Jack: W-Wait, where?

Qiang: We're going to Monterrey! Arrrrrrrribaaaaaaa!

Scene changes to the airport, with Y/N passing by the metal detector, just for the beep appear as he looks annoyed. Security walks and scan him as Y/N had a annoyed face.

Y/N: Bloody hell.

Security: Sir can you show your pockets.

Y/N: I have nothing in my pockets, mister.

Security: Again... pockets...

Y/N: Are you mental ya bum? My pockets are empty, I have a some screws in my hip, that is all.

He shows his papera to him as security looks at it and frowns letting him pass.

Security: Move on.

Y/N walks forward putting the paper in his pockets seeing the team as Qiang tried not to laugh.

Qiang: This was fun.

Y/N bumped into Qiang very annoyed as Roberto snickered walking behind him. Scene shows them entering the plane as they sat in their own seats, but there was only Y/N, Roberto and Jack, but Qiang... he was so far back, they look back seeing him seated alone with an old couple by his side, he was so but so annoyed. Y/N made him a crying face but it was more of a bully as he later laughed at him silently, as Qiang's face completely turns red, he was so over it. The plane flies from London as scene changes to the three drinking soda as they were playing in a alphabet soup, as scene moves to a still red Qiang.

Qiang: 去他妈的那个家伙。

Hours later

The plane lands at night, as they were walking among the people holding their bags, as they kept walking just for Roberto smile widely stretching his arma.

Roberto: Bienvenido! A mi país!

Jack: You're very enthusiastic.

Roberto: This is my country! I miss it!

Y/N: Don't blame you, mate.

From the community they saw a still very angry Qiang.

Qiang: F*ck you all! F*ck you all so much!