Behind the scenes AU (Not an episode)

A chair was moved to the middle of the scene, as from it, walks Y/N but in a normal pair of clothes as he sits and looks at the camera.

Y/N: Hi guys, I'm Y/N L/N, like you know in the story, and... I'm grateful for this story, though we're only like... I think 3 chapter with 1 being like the... biography of my team, I'm happy that people are reading this so... yeah, really appreciate it. This is a blooper story but also a way to show, where... we will go with this story, this is not the typical fight story where we're not meant for happiness, that we get the girls cause we're cool and we don't care for our well being. This is about 4 guys who DO want to save the world but... they also want to have their moments, have fun, do brother stuff, be normal, but Runeterra here is more complex and unpredictable, I have met the cast time and time again, some of them I've seen in the lores of what we call League of Legends and also in the stories they've written of themselves, and the girls... though we do get them, is not cause we're cool there is... build up for them, and they are not damsels in distress... that's kind of horrible... where's woman power in that? Anyway, let's shoot the behind the scenes.

——————-

Scene shows a camera moving, as it moves showing Akali with her ponytail in other clothes as she runs towards a motor home. She reaches the stairs and knocks a few times.

Akali: Y/N, come on!

She knocks again but the door opens aggressively showing a sleepy Y/N, messy hair, face messed up as he yawns.

Akali: Is time for the set.

Y/N: Is at 12.

Akali: Yeah!

Y/N: (Tired) Is 8, let me sleep.

Akali: But-

Y/N: Akali if your plan is to make me go with you, most you could do is join me in my sleep, is not like we will sleep together on set.

Akali: (Sighs) Fine, you got me.

Y/N walks away as Akali enters and closes the door.

——————-

Scene now shows Roberto in a formal clothes in a type of night club and by his side was Kai'sa who had her usual costume as he gave her some diamond earrings, as they were having a conversation. The two were sort of smiling as Kai'sa nods and turns around as Roberto puts his hands on her hips, as the two waited for the action.

???: Okay, and action!

There was already music as the two start to grind as Roberto closes the gap of his head as Kai'sa smiling looks back to him and there was a conversation there.

——————-

Y/N was now in his black ops suit but seated in the ledge looking at the horizon with Akali leaning to him, it looked like an emotional one.

——————-

Scene shows Qiang seemingly having a heart to heart with Evelynn, seated in front of him.

Evelynn: Maybe the two of us are not so different.

Qiang: Yeah. You're a diva and I'm a chink.

Evelynn completely bursts to laugh which Qiang joins.

Qiang: Don't worry I'm Chinese I can say what I said.

Evelynn: Darling, you're so close of getting cancelled.

Qiang: Naaaaah...

——————-

Roberto was now in the grinding pose with Kai'sa as they sort of planned to see what do they do next.

Roberto: This could definitely be a photo for the papers.

Kai'sa laughs a little a scene quickly skips to the two still talking but now face to face as they look at the director.

???: Action!

The two started to have a face to face bachata dance, they were actually touching foreheads and the two smiling as Roberto spins Kai'sa and later vice versa returning to grind with Kai'sa showing her back to Roberto as it shows the two having a conversation.

——————-

Scene shows Jake driving a motorcycle with Ahri behind and Y/N was also in one with Akali behind but during the drive, Jack's motorcycle slides and he falls with Ahri but the motorcycle was going slow so no damage as Y/N stops and motorcycle and with Akali he helps the two get up while laughing a little.

——————-

Scene shows Y/N in his black ops costume speaking to someone with a man wearing a kung fu costume, who was shirtless drinking water in a type of cell, while the others were in their own place talking, except Evelynn and Kai'sa who seemed to have people working on their makeup, just for scene to change to Y/N shaking his hands with the man nodding.

???: And action!

Y/N ran towards the man punching the man in the gut later blocking a few strikes just for the man makes a spinning kick which Y/N takes a step back and gives Y/N a barrage of hits in a tiger way, "Tiger Kung Fu." He went for a strike on Y/N who dodges and grabs his wrist and goes for an elbow to the neck but stops.

???: Cut!

Y/N smiling lets go of the wrist and the two clap hands and walk to the camera.

——————-

Jack was walking near the motorhomes, until he heard a bump, he looked confused and looks to his left, it was Roberto's motorhome.

Jack: Huh?

He heard another bump, and another... what was happening inside.

Jack: What the hell?

He walked towards it and slowly opened the door... he saw exactly what he didn't want to see... Roberto himself in a make out with Kai'sa... aggressively kissing. He quickly closed the door and Jack completely disconnected.

Jack: 젠장!

——————-

Y/N was driving a pick up with Qiang in the front seat, with Akali and Evelynn in the back seats with Ahri as well.

Qiang: Are we there yet?

Y/N: No.

Seconds have passed.

Qiang: Now?

Y/N: (sighs) No.

Another minutes passed and Qiang slowly looked at Y/N.

Qiang: What about now?

Y/N just stops the pick up making the girls almost jump.

Evelynn: Darling... shut up!

Qiang: I'm just asking, Miss Diva.

Y/N sighs and leans back, as Qiang looks at him.

Qiang: Why aren't you driving?

Y/N looks at him, just to cleanly punch his face, knocking him out as the three girls look at him.

Ahri: Remember me, never put you in a bad mood.

Y/N: Please don't.

Akali: WE'RE HERE!!!

She looks outside seeing none other than Red Lobster.

Evelynn: So... who's waking Qiang, up?

Y/N sighs and grabs a bottle of cold water.

Y/N: Girls... out of the truck, for your safety.

The girls were already out, as the sound of gunshots were heard and the truck was moving, as from the window, Qiang was trying to kill Y/N, literally.

Akali: (smiling) I'm getting seats... who's with me?

——————-