Chapter 4: Akali?

The sound of a backpack opening was heard, as it shows a hand grabbing a bit of black makeup in his fingertips, as it shows Y/N putting in his eyes while looking to a broken mirror, he puts his shirt on, with the pants, boots, jacket/hoodie, gloves, he puts the bandana and grabs his hat just to put the backpack in his back while holding the hat as he pulls his hoodie. He walks by the streets of Seoul.

Y/N: (voice) The nightclub, my next location. The "Vengeance", nightclub is around if I'm not wrong, 40 feet high, it has to be more than just a nightclub, either the owner is dramatically rich, or something else. If their is, then he must know something about Halloween, if there isn't anyone... well I did beat up some Korean morons... sorry Jack.

He walked towards the nightclub. He could definitely tell some people were looking at him weird, as he puts his hat on and pulls his hoodie back on. The snow right now wasn't strong but it was at this point in a way, romantic. He reaches the nightclub and he hits the door a few times, as it opens with him seeing someone opening it, as Y/N kept his head down, his hat covering only his eyes.

Guy: (Korean) Who the hell are you?

Y/N doesn't answer and goes to enter but the guy stops him completely.

Guy: (Korean) If you're here to enter like this, you came to the wrong place.

Y/N: (Korean) I haven't.

He goes to enter again but the guy shows his gun to Y/N who still doesn't look.

Guy: (Korean) Back off. Or blood will be spilled.

Y/N: (Korean) Mine or yours?

The guy looked confused but Y/N punches him cleanly in the face, bruising him. Y/N walked over him and entered the nightclub, with both people behind in shock and some of inside who saw him.

Guy #1: (Korean) What's wrong with him?

Woman #1: (Korean) Everyone did.

Guy #2: (Korean) He is a foreigner, of course he would beat him!

Y/N bumped someone intentionally while walking in with people still talking to him. He ignores them as he walks down some stairs but he meets a bat to his back pushing him a little later grabbing it with the next swing and he elbows his face later swinging to its head, probably concussing him. He blocks another bat and he kicks his balls just to push kick him off a rail, he gets pulled back getting punched and later about to earn a kick which he blocks with the bat as he catches the kick and swings the bat with one hand to the guy and later ducks dodging a punch which he hits the guy with the tip of the bat in the gut and later swings to his head pushing him to the railing falling, not sure if he died. He looks to the back and throws the bat to the guy he bruised this knocking him, but he gets grabbed from the back and looks to his side and gets pushed to the railing and later pushed as he falls in his back. He groans but later moves dodging a stomp and he left hooks the man out of  conscious and later dodges a punch also blocking a hook kick just kick the first guy and later punches the other later grabbing his head and smashes it to his knee. He pushes him back and kicks him back, as he blocks a punch and later dodges the other as he grabs his wrist later and elbows his neck cutting the air. He looks back barely managing to catch a wrist with a knife and it split seconds, he gives the man a left hook and punches him, kicks his legs off balance and with the same hand he punched, slams the head to the ground. He looks forward seeing one with a gun, but he outdraws him and Y/N shoots him in the chest, with a rubber one, but the sound was present, and people heard that, they start to run away.