Chapter 3: Kai'Sa

The team were again in the airport, it has been 3 days since Draven, and now they were officially hunting down Halloween.

Qiang: Great, now we're going even further, to South Korea.

Y/N: Why again?

Roberto: Halloween's activity started in Korea, literally in Halloween, 3 months ago. We can find information there, as a starter.

Jack: Is gonna be a long flight, let's make sure we both don't freeze and we find this killer, I'm already on the edge.

Y/N: As well, mate.

Roberto: Let's go, right-

They looked at Roberto... there was no answer... he was frozen.

Qiang: Yo!

Roberto was looking at... Kai'Sa... in Mexico? He has definitely have seen beauty at first sight, he was literally frozen, as Y/N looks at him then to her, back to him.

Y/N: Oh no.

Jack: Is he... breathing?

Roberto: That's... Kai'Sa

Qiang: Umm... yeah, we realized.

Y/N: Why are you spooked?

Roberto: Well... uh...

Y/N: Roberto?

Roberto: S-Si?

Y/N: Have you... fallen?

Roberto: What? No! No, no... I don't think... have I-

Y/N: Look... eyes on the mission, this is a crush, many have them, so let's move on and end Halloween.

Roberto looks down and nods as Y/N looks at Kai'Sa walking away.

Y/N: Although, why is she here?

Kai'Sa was now in some kind of small restaurant in the airport looking at her phone, as she looks to the chair in front, move.

Y/N: Is the seat taken?

Kai'Sa: Um, no.

Y/N who was the one who moved it seats as Kai'Sa looks confused.

Kai'Sa: Are you here for an autograph?

Y/N: No. Just... to talk to an old partner, Kai.

Kai'Sa stays looking confused as she blinks and recognizes him.

Kai'sa: Y/N?

Y/N smiled a little as Kai'Sa got up from the chair and hugged Y/N who was actually in shock.

Y/N: You... remember me?

Kai'Sa: (chuckles) Kind of hard when Kali doesn't stop talking about you.

Y/N: Akali?

Kai'Sa: (separates) Who else?

Y/N: How... is she?

Kai'Sa: Troublesome, we've had to get her out of the police station like 3 times for graffiti.

Y/N: She has always loved art... in her own way. How are you?

Kai'Sa: I'm good, just about to return to Korea, why are you in Mexico?

Y/N: (lying) Visiting a friend's auntie, we were about to also go to Korea, South Korea.

Kai'Sa: Are you... in a group?

Y/N: In a way.

Kai'Sa: If you want... I can maybe give you a lift there.

Y/N: You would... do that?