Chapter 11: The Mansion

It'd been 2 months since the fight, Me and Serena were living together at her house. It was a beautiful night for a midnight walk on the beach, I took Serena there.
"The moon looks so much brighter from here doesn't it, Serena"
"It really does, So did you ever learn how to fly?"
Of course, I have not
"I-It's on my bucket list haha"
We both giggled
"You know, Serena. I'm glad I met you, without you I would probably still be alone in that cave. I wouldn't have seen my father---Aaron's true side. And I would never have gotten to experience the feeling of love. I've done some research and... I learned that this is the biggest way to show your love"
At that moment I knew what I wanted in life, I got on one knee with a ring in hand
"Serena, Will you marry me?"
Tears filled her eyes. Not gonna lie I got nervous when she started tearing up
"Y-Yes!"
She pounced on me and we both fell on the sand, arms wrapped around each other. I was now engaged.
The next day an idea came across me
"Serena, I want to build a house. A house of magic that will keep our family safe, a place that our future children and their children can live happy lives freely using the magic bestowed upon them"
"That, would be a dream come true. But where would we build it?"
I took her hand and we ran all the way up into the willow wisp forest. we reached the waterfall, it was fixed, it looked more then fixed. It looked like the perfect place to build the house.
"This, This is the perfect spot Sparrow. Let's get started immediately, after you learn how to fly"
"I saw that one coming, somehow"