Episode 11

"Liam!" Louis shouted and hurried over.

"Louis! Harry! It's so great to see you. I've missed you guys!" Liam smiled and hugged them both.

"How have you been?" Harry asked.

"Alright, ehm, are you aware that someone with a video camera is following you?" Liam questioned and peaked over Louis' shoulder.

"Yeah, that's Matt." Louis grinned.

"Our reality thing." Harry explained.

"Ooooh, right. Sorry. I haven't been able to watch it yet. Ehm, I've been somewhere without connection to the outside world." Liam said cryptically and blushed a little.

Louis and Harry understood.
"That's great Liam. We're proud of you, mate. Doing good?" Louis asked and clasped a hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm good." Liam smiled. "And I'm gonna catch up on your show."

"You don't have to do that." Harry said.

"But I want to." Liam immediately replied.

"Alright, alright, let's get inside so we can figure out what parts we're gonna sing." Louis chuckled.

They found the person in charge of handing out music sheets. Louis sat down to look at his part.
"We're recording a single for charity with a bunch of other amazing artists. Bridge over trouble water. Lovely tune. I didn't even have to think twice about it when I got the offer to participate, you know what I mean? It's for a good cause."

"And Louis does a lot of charity work." Harry added.

"So do you. We both give money to charity." Louis commented.

"But you give your time as well. You and your mum." Harry smiled.

"Well, so do you. You buy pizza for the homeless." Louis said.

"I didn't know that this was a competition, pumpkin. Take a compliment." Harry chuckled, sounding amused.

"Alright, alright, chill." Louis smirked.

They were asked to assemble and Harry stayed in the back while Louis joined the others. They did some exercises to warm up their voices.
"I think I will burst from how proud I am. Look, Robbie Williams, Rita Ora, Jessie J, James Blunt, James Arthur to mention a few and then my Louis and Liam of course. They're a part of this massive group of extremely talented singers." Harry whispered into the camera so he wouldn't disturb.

After the warmup, they got a chance to chat with the other artists while Louis and Liam waited for their turn to go into the studio to sing their part. Everyone was really nice. A few of them had watched their reality show.
"I Iove it. You're so cute and I think it's a very important thing you're doing. This industry can be brutal for people who aren't straight. I'm glad that you didn't have to experience that. Your show is groundbreaking and you're both such good representatives for the LGBTQ+ community." Jessie J said.

"Thanks, darling." Louis smiled happily.

"That's so sweet of you." Harry added.

"Just keep doing what you're doing." Jessie J said and smiled.

It was Liam's turn to be in the studio and they stood outside and gave him the thumbs up. He did great. Louis was next and he tried to put as much emotion as he possibly could into the line that had been selected for him. When he was done Harry hugged him.
"Amazing!"

They stayed for the whole thing and exchanged words with a lot of artists before they headed back home, bringing Liam with them. Harry made them dinner and they spent the evening catching up.
"I love this. It's been months since we last saw each other but it feels like it was yesterday." Harry said.

"I know what you mean. It was the same when we visited Niall." Louis smiled.

"How's the little leprechaun. God, I miss him so much." Liam sighed.

"He's great!" Harry replied.

"Zayn too. I saw him last week." Liam informed them.

"Yeah? We really need to plan a visit to see Zayn, right Haz?" Louis wondered.

"Absolutely." Harry immediately agreed.

"You seem to be doing alright, Liam?" Louis questioned.

"I'm fine. Better than fine. I'm great!" Liam smiled.

"We're really happy to hear that." Harry said and Louis nodded his head enthusiastically.

They ended up in front of the tv watching old One Direction clips and they laughed a lot while they went down memory lane. Liam went home later that night and Harry and Louis got ready for bed.
"We had a really great day today." Harry stated.

"Definitely. Definitely. We really need to hang out more with the boys. I miss them." Louis said.

"Me too." Harry agreed.

They sat down to plan the following week.
"So, dinner at my mum's in two days." Harry said.

"Right. And then we'll fly to L.A. on the 23rd. You have to be in Manchester on the 29th." Louis said, checking his calendar.

"True. I can't fly back to L.A. until the 2nd of July. There will be a lot of flying back and forth but at least we'll be able to spend most of our time together so I don't mind." Harry smiled.

"Yeah, so you have some Dunkirk promotion but we can go back to England on the 10th, right?" Louis questioned.

"We better be. Dunkirk premieres on the 13th remember?" Harry answered.

"I would never forget that! I'm really looking forward to it." Louis grinned.

"I'm glad you think so because you'll be attending a couple of premiers with me." Harry winked.

"And I will be equally excited every time." Louis chuckled.

"Dunquerke on the 16th, New York on the 18th." Harry reminded him.

"I look forward to it. I'm gonna be excellent arm candy." Louis smirked.

"Partner! Better half!" Harry immediately corrected him.

"I'm just joking babycakes. Alright, then I have to rush back to London for some promotion." Louis said and scrolled through his calendar.

"And I have to stay in the States. I'm doing The today show, Fallon, Seacrest, and a couple of radio interviews." Harry said.

"I can't fly back to the states until the 27th." Louis pointed out.

"So... Eight days away from each other." Harry sighed.

"It could have been worse." Louis tried to comfort but he didn't look happy either.

"I just hate being away from you." Harry pouted.

"Same, love. Same." Louis replied and wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders and pulled him against his chest.