Episode 12

"Harry!"

"Louis!"

"Harry! Look over here!"

"Louis! What do you think about Harry's acting in the movie?"

"Harry! Are you excited for the movie?"

Camera flashes almost blinded them but they stood next to each other holding hands on the red carpet. Then Louis stepped away so they could have pictures of Harry by himself. After he had posed for the cameras Harry immediately came up to him and wrapped an arm around his waist.
"Are you doing okay?"

"I'm brilliant. Don't worry about me, love." Louis smiled.

"It's a bit overwhelming, don't you think?" Harry asked and Louis squeezed his hip for support.

A lot of fans stood behind the barricade. Some of them had brought pictures from their One Direction days. They both smiled at them and Harry walked over and they signed autographs and posed for pictures. Louis tried to stay in the background but the fans screamed his name as well. They took their time signing as many autographs as they possibly could and stopped for pictures while they made their way down the red carpet. The other actors from the movie greeted them as they walked by and they threw in a word or two and a hug here and there.

Then it was time for Harry's red carpet interview. Louis stood beside him listening in.

"It's Harry Styles everyone!" The woman doing the interviews introduced him.

"Hello!" Harry greeted.

"Or Alex in the film." The interviewer continued.

"Apparently so, yeah." Harry replied cheekily.

"And I see that you have your husband with you. Hi, Louis." The woman greeted.

"Hi." Louis smiled.

She turned to Harry again.
"Congratulations."

"Thank you." Harry answered sincerely.

"You're really good in this." The woman complimented which made Louis smile.

"Thank you." Harry answered politely.

"The film is incredible." The woman continued.

"The film is incredible I think, yeah." Harry replied.

"What did you think about the film, Louis?" The interviewer asked.

"Absolutely incredible. I was with Harry on set and watched him film. I'm really, really proud of him." Louis beamed.

"Wonderful. So, Harry, what was the emotion and experience when you watched it?" The woman asked and turned to Harry again. Louis just watched him with a fond smile on display.

"Ehm, I think watching it is...is so emotional. It's kind of the opposite side of war that I don't think most films in wartime is. It's so human and you're kind of, you know, drawn into these characters and you're going along with them I think. The way Chris films you feel like you're running alongside them and you feel like you're swimming with them and it's incredible. It makes this incredible like viserable experience to watch." Harry replied.

"Your first film." The woman interviewing him stated.

"Yeah." Harry confirmed.

"What was your expectation going in and what was the reality?" The woman asked.

"Ehm, I don't know really. Ehm, I'm such a massive fan of Chris. Ehm, I think I was just excited to ehm, kind of be part of this and I think I just was excited to watch it before ehm, before I was involved in it really, so eh, yeah. I feel really privileged to have got to work with such an amazing group of actors and such an amazing crew and obviously Chris. Eh, yeah, I feel very spoiled. I may have peaked too soon." Harry smiled.

The woman laughed and Louis let out a little giggle.
"What do you think you've learned from it, in terms of being an actor?"

"Ehm, I don't know. It's hard being around people you're such a fan of and not just wanna soak up everything you can really. I enjoyed it really much. I really loved it. It was a good time and I think it's really important to tell the story as well so..." Harry answered.

"Yeah." The woman said and Louis nodded his head.

"It's, ehm, yeah, I feel really lucky." Harry stated.

"It's about these young men and they just want to get home and they kind of go through anything to get home and that comradery between these young men on screen, this kind of mimic on set, from what I heard from the guys. It was a great atmosphere and a great kind of chemistry between you all." The woman said.

Harry laughed.

"You're laughing, I hope that's the truth." The woman asked, sounding amused.

"No, it is! Yeah! I think, yeah, I think we all, we all knew what the focus was and that was to make this film as good as it could be. I think Chris was always gonna make an amazing film and it just meant that we had to do our part and the focus was obviously telling this story in the best way we could so... To be honest, there wasn't too much focus on us...we just wanted to tell the story. Any difficult times was gonna bring you together." Harry replied.

"Yeah. It was obviously very physically demanding for you all, you know, in the sea and..." The woman said.

"Yeah." Harry agreed.

"Trying to stay afloat." The woman added.

"Swimming loads, yeah." Harry smiled.

"How is your swimming?" The woman wondered.

"I'm better at swimming than I was when I started the film for sure. Uhm, I feel so free now when I'm just in my trunks and not the war and everything, but yeah, as difficult as it would get we were obviously aware that it was nothing in comparison what they've been through so it was difficult to ever kind of focus on the discomfort." Harry replied.

"The auntecity was so important to him so a lot of people would have just got in the tank and have the green screen behind you but it wasn't about that for him. It was about being in it and..." The woman said.

"Yeah, he creates the physical world around you so, as much as you possibly can be in that situation, I think Chris gets you as close as you can ever be and I think being around someone who's so passionate about what he do, who obviously knows so much about it. I think my first day on set he told me that my laces was tied wrong and they would have tied them differently, and I think when you're around someone who's so passionate it's so infectious and obviously incredibly inspiring so, he's kind if the conductor who also knows how to play all the instruments so it's really easy to trust him when you're on set with him." Harry said sincerely.

"What was that first day like? Can you remember?" The woman interviewing him asked.

"My first day was maybe the worst weather day we had on the whole shoot so like, at the end I was like, what am I doing? I think I wanna go back to the studio but yeah, I feel really lucky to have been a part of it, yeah." Harry chuckled.

"I'm glad he stuck to it." Louis slipped in.

The interviewer smiled at him before she turned to Harry again.
"And more?"

"I mean, I'd do this one again. I really enjoyed this. I'd do this one again." Harry grinned.

"Come on. Is there anything you'd like to say to the fans that come out to support you today?" The woman asked.

Harry and Louis turned to look at the crowd. Louis waved while Harry answered the question.
"Yeah, a massive thank you. You're wonderful. We love you very much. We hope you'll enjoy it. We think it's a really special film and we hope you'll love it as much as we love it. So, thank you so much. See you soon."

"Give it up for Harry Styles everybody, and Louis Tomlinson." The woman cheered.

They smiled and waved before they headed inside the cinema to watch the movie.
"I really am so fucking proud of you." Louis said quietly.

"Thanks, Lou." Harry beamed.