Episode 15

"Hi, it's me, Harry. As you all know by now Louis has been to all of my shows, being so incredibly supportive so I'm gonna surprise him with a spa day. He's still asleep. We came home late last night. Touring is amazing but also tiring. I think we both need a little pampering and I booked us the couples special."

Harry went to wake up his husband and told him to get dressed. They took a cab since they were currently in Dallas and their cars were in New York and Los Angeles. Harry told the cab driver where they were going after he demanded that Louis would cover his ears. Louis rolled his eyes at him but complied.

They stopped outside a hotel and Louis looked confused.
"Come on." Harry smiled.

He paid the taxi driver and got out of the car. He immediately took Louis' hand as he rounded the car. The cameraman zoomed in on their hands and arms, showing how their tattoos lined up perfectly. They walked inside the hotel but Harry took a left and brought him to an elevator. He pressed the button for the top floor and smiled at him.
"Where are we going?" Louis wondered.

"It's a surprise." Harry smiled and scrunched his nose.

Louis leaned forward and gave him a kiss.
"In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."

Harry let out a surprised cackle.
"Did you just quote Pretty woman?"

"Yep." Louis smirked.

"You never stop to surprise me." Harry smiled.

"Well, that's a good thing." Louis laughed.

"It sure is." Harry agreed.

The elevator stopped and the door opened. Louis stepped out and his eyes grew in surprise.
"A spa? You never stop to surprise me either."

"Well, that's a good thing." Harry sassed.

Louis laughed and shook his head in amusement.
"I'm supposed to be the sassy one."

"I have my moments. I learned from the best." Harry said and walked up to the counter. "Hi, I'm Harry Styles. There should be a booking in my name."

The lady behind the counter checked the system.
"Yes. Do you need to buy swim trunks?"

"Uhm, yeah. Two please." Harry said.

The lady pointed at a rack in the corner of the room so they walked over and started to flip through the selection of swimwear.
"Let's buy the ugliest ones we can find." Louis suggested in a low voice so the lady wouldn't hear him. The camera got it on tape though.

Harry giggled and picked out a pair of orange swim trunks with big, blue flowers on them. Louis found a pair of swim trunks with cartoon figures, probably kid size but they looked like they were big enough for him. They tried to keep a straight face as they walked back to the counter.
"Excellent. Here are towels, slippers, and robes. The changing area is to your left."

Harry paid for them before they went to change into their new swim trunks, having a great laugh.
"We look ridiculous, well, not you, you look good in anything." Louis said.

"So do you." Harry retorted.

"I'm really pulling these off, aren't I?" Louis joked and gestured at the swim trunks.

They put their robes and slippers on.
"So what kind of spa treatment are we getting?" Louis asked.

"The whole shebang, couples addition." Harry grinned.

"Of course." Louis chuckled.

They stepped out of the changing room and a woman greeted them and showed them to a private room. They sat down next to each other and leaned back.
"First, we'll start with an amazing hair mask that will strengthen and hydrate your hair and give it a boost." The woman said just as a second woman walked into the room.

"Great! My split ends really need some age control." Louis joked.

He closed his eyes and relaxed as the woman started to wash his hair, massaging his scalp in the process. When the hair mask was in place they continued with a detox facial. Louis glanced at his husband. He seemed to enjoy his treatment.
"You're even sexy with that green mush on your face."

Harry giggled and opened his eyes to look at him.
"So are you. Very Hulk-like."

When the masks were on they were shown to another room where two tubs were placed next to each other. Louis wrinkled his nose.
"What's that?"

"Mudbath." The woman explained before she left and closed the door behind her.

Louis walked up to one of the tubs.
"You're expecting me to bathe in shit?"

Harry burst out laughing.
"Mud!"

"Well, it looks like, and smells like shit." Louis chuckled.

Harry just shook his head in amusement and removed his robe and slippers before he climbed into one of the bathtubs. He laid back with a content sigh. Louis shrugged and did the same. It actually felt nice. The mud was warm. He turned his head to look at his husband.
"Wanna hold hands since this is a couples thing? Couple mud baths. I thought I had seen it all."

Harry giggled but he reached out a hand for Louis to take and Louis took it. They both giggled simultaneously. They laid there for thirty minutes before the woman poked her head inside the room and told them that it was time to get up and told them to take a shower and remove the mud along with the facial mask and the hair mask before she closed the door again.

They got out of the tubs and walked to the showers on the other end of the room, making a mess on their way.
"I feel like a swamp troll." Louis cackled.

"You look like one too." Harry smirked.

"Look who's talking!" Louis replied.

They got in the shower and washed away the mud.
"Crap, it's everywhere. Inside my trunks as well." Louis said.

"Just wash it away you silly goose." Harry giggled.

When they had managed to get clean they stepped into a sauna to get dry and took the opportunity to make out until the heat made it difficult. They stepped out and put their robes on and walked out of the room. The two women were there and showed them to another room where two massage benches stood close together. They removed their robes and laid on their stomachs.
"Sweet." Louis mumbled.

They received 90 minutes of de-stress massage. Afterward, they got dressed and headed back to their hotel.
"Thanks, Harry. Today was really relaxing and I loved spending time together." Louis said.

"Me too." Harry beamed.