Episode 18

"Hi, happy new year!" Harry grinned.

"I can't believe it's 2018 already. We're getting old!" Louis commented. They were sitting on their couch talking to the camera and each other.

"Well, you are at least." Harry teased.

"Hey!" Louis protested.

"I'm just joking!" Harry said and gave him a side hug.

"I had an amazing birthday at least. Harry really went all in. Best cake ever. Best presents ever." Louis smiled.

"And we had an awesome Christmas as well in Doncaster and later in Holmes Chapel. I love that time of year when we get to spend some quality time with our families." Harry beamed.

"Yeah, me too. New year's eve was pretty awesome too." Louis agreed.

"Big party. Great people." Harry added.

"Great kiss at midnight." Louis smirked and Harry giggled.

"You always give the best kisses." Harry complimented.

"It's not like you have much to compare with." Louis chuckled.

"And I don't need to." Harry said smoothly.

"You better not!" Louis huffed.

Harry popped both dimples and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Our new year's resolution is to spend as much time together as we possibly can this year and we're off to a great start!" Louis said.

"Yeah, January is a calm month for both of us. Some promo and appearances here and there but we're mostly spending our time here in London." Harry said.

"And we need that. We didn't see much of each other at the end of last year. It fucking sucked! I'm glad that we're both kind of free to just focus on each other this month." Louis said and nuzzled closer to Harry.

"Absolutely." Harry agreed.

"Harry bought me flowers yesterday. Really sweet." Louis said and pointed at a bouquet on a side table. Their cameraman made sure to film it.

"And tonight is date night and Louis has planned something but he won't tell me what we're doing." Harry pouted.

"Where's the fun in that? Now I'm gonna hang some laundry. I'm hungry, Hazza." Louis said.

"I guess that's my queue to get my butt to the kitchen then." Harry smirked and pecked his lips before he got up from the couch.

Louis stood up as well and headed down to the laundry room in the basement.
"Laundry must be the most boring thing you can do and I mean, it's not like we actually have to do it. We can just buy new stuff or send it away, you know, get it washed. But Harry says that we're no fucking snobs, and that buying new stuff instead of washing is bad for the environment. He's right obviously but he also has like 2000 suits so..." Louis smirked.

He walked up to the washing machine and opened it. He pulled out a t-shirt and wrinkled his eyebrows. He held it up to the camera.
"And this is why I shouldn't be allowed near a washing machine. I put in whites and as you can see this t-shirt is now blue. Crap!"

He took out the rest of the washed clothes and found the villain, Harry's new blue jeans.
"I have no idea how those ended up in the washing machine." Louis sighed. Then he started to giggle, which turned into a full-blown laughter.

Harry showed up.
"Lunch is ready. Why are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry, just..." Louis said and gestured at the pile of clothes on the top of the washing machine.

"What did you do?" Harry asked, sounding amused.

"I didn't do anything! It was your fucking jeans!" Louis snorted.

"Really? And how did they get in the machine? Did they fly there?" Harry asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you know..." Louis said and waved his hand around in the air.

"No, I really don't." Harry laughed.

"They're fucking possessed!" Louis shouted and waved the jeans around in the air.

Their cameraman couldn't hold it in and started cackling loudly.
"Oh no, you broke Matt." Harry laughed.

"Sorry, Matt!" Louis apologized and burst out laughing as well.

When they managed to calm down Harry helped him hang the wet clothes and giggled every time he looked at another blue piece. They walked to the kitchen to eat when they were done. Harry had made a chicken salad. Louis found all the pieces of cucumber on his plate and gave them to Harry.
"Cucumber doesn't even taste that much. How can you not like it?" Harry questioned.

"You just answered your own question." Louis smirked.

Harry just shook his head in amusement. They small talked through lunch and cleared the table together afterward. Then they retrieved to the living room for a cuddle. Harry was resting his head on Louis' chest and Louis ran his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry pondered over something.
"There's so big contrasts in our lives. Fame is kind of weird when you think about it. Here I'm just Harry, having a cuddle with my husband. Out there I'm Harry Styles." He tried to explain.

"Like a brand?" Louis questioned.

"Kind of. I mean, I'm still me but, never mind. I'm rambling." Harry chuckled.

"Well, I love all versions of you." Louis said softly.

"Even grumpy, hungry Harry?" Harry joked.

"Especially grumpy, hungry Harry. He's cute." Louis snickered.

"Yeah, right." Harry snorted.

Louis picked up his phone to look at the time.
"We should get ready for date night."

"I'm excited! Dress code?" Harry asked.

"Something you can move around in. Nothing too fancy." Louis said.

Harry gave him a quick kiss before he got up. He helped Louis to get up as well and they headed to their walk-in closet. Louis picked out a tracksuit so Harry found something similar.
"We should totally buy matching tracksuits." He grinned.

"Over my dead body!" Louis cackled and rolled his eyes at him.

"We would be super cute!" Harry grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming, love." Louis snorted.

Harry turned to the camera and whispered.
"I'm totally buying us that."

"I heard you!" Louis said.

"Oh, well." Harry shrugged.

They got changed and left the house. Louis had alerted their security team earlier and they were waiting for them at the location he had given them. They got in the car and Louis drove them to Tottenham. Harry's eyes grew wide from excitement when he realized what they were doing.
"Roller skates?"

"Roller skate disco." Louis grinned.

"Awesome!" Harry shouted.

They had an amazing date, eating, skating, and laughing.