Found- cs x jwy (A/M/F)

TW: sexual harassment.
——————————————
"Ugh," he rolled over his bed, shutting the annoying 7:00 AM alarm off.

After laying in the warm and comfortable mattress for extra fifteen minutes, Wooyoung eventually had to force himself up and into the shower.

He blow dried his hair, going for the natural-curls look and tops it off with a cute cherry pin holding one side of the hair.

Leaving the bathroom, he entered his closet room and chose today's fit.

He decided on a simple white (almost) crop-top, wide light blue jeans and a cute beige blazer with white converse.

He finished his look with slight natural makeup and skipped towards the kitchen, grabbed some berries as breaks and made his way towards school.

Upon arriving, he meets his best friends, Yeosang and Jongho, who also happen to be boyfriends.

"Hi Youngie!" Calls the oldest, "you look amazing!"

Wooyoung smiles and hugs him tight, "thank you Sangie, you're not so bad yourself," he smirked jokingly and escaped the slap Jongho was about to land on the back of his head.

The trio laughed as they walked to their shared class, Jongho's and Yeosang's arms intertwined while Wooyoung held onto Yeosang hand, swaying it back and forth while skipping happily.

"Yah, kid!" A voice called, "no skipping in school property."

The three turned their gazes towards the oh so familiar mocking voice of none other than Choi San, the one who hated the younger with no reasonable reason.

His best friend, Seonghwa, who stood right next to him, tsked and slapped his shoulder and frowned, he never understood the latter's unexplained hatred towards the adorable male.

It was nothing out of the ordinary, really.

It would end the same every single time: Jongho getting mad, Yeosang holding him back and Wooyoung getting offended and shutting his happiness off, feeling embarrassed.

Same happened today.

"Don't mind him, Woo," Yeosang said gently, "he's just a jealous asshole."

Wooyoung nodded as if he really didn't mind the stupid comments the older would throw at him every day, but he did.

The day goes by and it is now time for the penultimate class of the day.

Yeosang and Jongho already left, their classes ending earlier than his.

As he is alone in this one class, he walks towards it a couple minutes before the bell rings.

Though mid walk, he's pulled harshly by his upper arm inside of an empty class.

he's pushed inside, half of the lights are off and the curtains are closed shut.

A lock sound echoes in the cold room.

He turns around to be faced with a smirking Minju, a familiar face from his science class.

He walks closer to the smaller and pushes him against the cold wall, causing a pained whimper to leave his mouth.

"You little slut," he spat, "we're gonna have some fun now, alright?"

He started licking his neck disgustingly, Wooyoung trying his best to stop him but since the latter is a lot stronger and bigger than him, he wasn't able to.

His hand slides down and forcefully pushes itself against his covered member, while grasping the smaller's hand and forcing it onto his own.