Okay? - cjh x kys (A/F)

It was just another day, Jongho just came back to his apartment after a regular session at the gym, just like every Wednesday.

He opened the fridge while humming his favorite song, searching for a snack.

After not finding anything that fits the snack category he moved on to the cabinet, finding a chocolate protein bar.

He smiled to himself and proceeded to eat it, that's when his phone rang.

He looked at the ID and smiled before picking up.

"JJONG!"

"Hey, Yeo."

"Just came back from the gym?"

"Mhmm, why'd you call?"

"I'm bored and Wooyoung won't stop nagging me so I just... locked myself in my room and you're the only sane enough person I thought of."

Jongho is in a friend group of 8 (including him). He's the youngest of the group yet the most mature one.

They're chaotic, yes, but nonetheless he loves each and every one of them.

"Oh, well honestly I'm bored too so-" he paused as his phone dinged, "wait I got a text."

"Mm, from who?" The older asked as he munched at his Cheetos.

The other line was completely silent, "Jjong?"

"Y-Yeo, I'll call you back," his voice quivered as tears filled his eyes and hung up.

The older looked at his phone confused, huh.

——————————
After taking a well needed shower the boy went straight to bed, not caring that he left all the lights in the apartment on.

He wore his comfiest hoodie together with plain sweatpants and buried himself under the blanket.

His phone dinged, making him flinch.

He wiped his eyes as he grabbed his phone, hoping it's not another text from the devil herself.

He opened his phone, luckily it was a text from Yunho is their group chat.

As he didn't dare looking in his phone for the last few hours, he had a missed call from Yeosang and Seonghwa, and a couple texts from the two that he didn't bother reading.

He sniffled and entered the group chat.

Hoes for fried chicken🍗

Yunhoe
GUESS WHAT

Child on crack
WHAT

Child on crack's hoe (other choi)
WHAT

Mother
Isn't Yeo the only hoe for fried
chicken?

A hoe for fried chicken
That doesn't matter now
What is it???

Father
YUNHO JUST FUCKING TELL US

Yunhoe
OKAY SORRY
MOVIE NIGHT AT MY HOUSE
9PM

The other tall hoe
I LIVE WITH YOU
HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW
ABOUT IT

Yunhoe
SURPRISE

Child on crack
IM SO IN
SANNIE YOURE COMING TOO