Hide & Seek - psh x khj ft. Woosan (F/L)

As Ateez arrived at MNet studios, they were led to a room that resembled a meeting room. 

On the head of the table were eight white button up shirts, each shirt with a name on it.

"Find your name and change your shirts, you'll get a further explanation after that," announced a staff member that was in the room.

Each of the members changed to their named shirt and they all gathered back in the same room, where now stood the producer together with a few staff members.

"Welcome!" He smiled, "today we're going to play a game similar to hide and seek."

A squeal of excitement left Wooyoung's mouth.

"Shh," Yeosang looked him up and down as he slapped his arm.

The younger pouted and looked back at the producer.

He chuckled, "so! You all have your names attached to your shirts by a velcro. You will be divided into two groups of four, the hyungs against the maknaes."

"AHH!" Wooyoung jumped excitedly, receiving another slap from his best friend.

"Each group needs to collect all the other group's name tags. The group with the most name tags wins. You can run if you are found, you are not allowed to stay in the same hiding spot for more than five minutes. Understood?"

"Yes!" They all answered excitedly, happy to finally play a competitive game.

All but one.

Hongjoong felt himself starting to get slightly anxious, not liking these types of games at all.

"Okay, so! Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho and Yeosang, you are group number one. San, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho, you guys are group number two. Group number one will be the first to hide. You guys have three minutes to find a hiding spot and remember- two people are not allowed to hide in the same spot! Are you guys ready?"

They all nodded.

Hongjoong bit his lip, you've got this, for your members.

"3...2...1... go!" The producer started a three minutes timer and the four members started to run in different directions.

Hongjoong felt his heart starting to pick up its pace as he ran as fast as he could.

He soon came across an indoor playground.

He looked around him, making sure no one was near as he climbed up, breathing faster than usual.

He entered a small, closed tunnel that had a round window in the middle, avoiding sitting next to it but using it to watch his surrounding.

He heard a faint beep sound, indicating the end of the three minutes.

He felt his heart drop a little as fast footsteps and whispers filled the quiet area.

Breathe Joong, breathe, he tried regulating his breathing, unsuccessfully.

His heartbeat started picking up as well, making him a little bit dizzy.

He looked outside the small window, seeing staff members all around.

He breathed out, you're oka-

"Hongjoong ahh~"

He widened his eyes. Shit shit shit.

"Where are youu~" Wooyoung sang, looking around with a smile.

Hongjoong dared to peak out of the window, seeing the younger getting closer to the playground.

He started breathing heavily, his mind fogging up as he leaned back.