3 - A Girl, a Guy and a Film Set - Casting Couch

The next day comes and Charly had been jazzed all night. Every time she thought about it, she had to touch herself but knowing what was coming, she decided to push herself to the edge but have no release.

Every time she woke in the night, she searched for him on Google, took her toy and made herself get so close she was shaking but abstained.

She needed to get ready to go to set. As she went to shower, the water reminded her of Ryan in the shower and she absently focused the shower head on her clit. Had the pressure been higher she'd have cum there and then. She was so sensitive and had to quickly stop herself.

"Next time I orgasm is going to be with him," she told herself, her worry was now that anything could set her off. One bad divet in the road even.

As she begins to dress she found her see-through cream blouse. Whenever she wore this in the office everyone looked. Male and female would want to remove it, and she knew it.

Especially when she paired it with her best black bra, it really brought focus to her cleavage. She'd often been questioned about this in the office and always told anyone who asked "if they haven't seen a bra, don't you think it's time they did?"

She finished off the outfit with black lace pants to match the bra and jeans.

Once she arrived at set, it was just in time to see Ryan head over to set. If she would have been any later, she would have missed him.

Thankfully, she didn't. Fans were shouting "Ryan, we love you!". He turned to reply and then he made eye contact with her.

Her pussy twinged, and he did something he hadn't done on previous days. He headed towards the barriers and greets them, taking selfies, signing items.

He gets 2 people away from her and she can smell his aftershave, it's strong but not overpowering. Once he's closer he shakes her hand and asks her name.

She stutters out, "Ch-Charly"

He looks her up and down, and goosebumps rise on her neck, arms, legs, breasts as his scent envelopes her.

He leans in and whispers in her ear, "did you enjoy the show yesterday Charly?" Her eyes widen.

He smiles and says, "if you can make your way back to my trailer maybe you can be in the show." Her nipples harden and she is speechless. She smiles back, he winks and heads to the set. "Come on guys, let's go get dirty"

She regains her composure and heads back to her car. Once there, she'll be able to get access to the hole in the fence as she parked right next to it.

She gets back through the fence and to the trailer. She goes to the front and tries the door. It's open. She steps in and smells the aftershave again and the goosebumps come back. She becomes very excited.

She may have a long wait ahead of her and she tries to calm herself. She is so nervous that she is shaking unconsciously, it's like being a teenager again with her first crush.

Butterflies start in her stomach. She tries to get comfortable, removes her shoes and socks and puts her feet up while watching clips of him on her phone.

Sooner than expected she hears the radio mics go off. He's on his way back. As he gets to his trailer he yells "gonna be in my trailer until the night shoot. Come get me when you're ready." She panics, her face flushes and she imagines security will descend on her very soon.

He walks in and sees her "ahhhh you made it, good"

"You aren't covered in mud," she says while thinking, "great fucking opener, idiot."

He laughs, "no we were just doing a few dialogue run-throughs today Charly then night shoots later"

At her name on his lips, her nipples stood erect again. She giggled at the effect he was having.

"I need a quick shower but then I'll come to entertain you"