7 - Now You See Me - The Prestige

Sat in front of her, she couldn't believe her eyes. "MARK FUCKING RUFFALO!"

He smiled and said to his other security guard to give them a little space. He went over to the bar and spoke with the bartender.

Her pussy flushed as did her face.

"Please, sit," he tapped the seat next to him. "Since you know my name can I ask yours?"

"Oh, oh Charly, with a y, I don't know why I said that," she offered her hand as she sat.

He kissed it and as he did, she continued saying she didn't know why she had done that either.

"Well, Charly, you and your friend have been very entertaining tonight so I thought I would say hi. And your friend seemed very interested in my guy so thought I'd give him the night off and get to know you better while they get acquainted but he obviously works fast."

"She was about ready to slide off her stool in all honesty."

They laughed, "So you're from England?"

"Yes the North, Yorkshire"

"I love England but never go out there enough."

"Same with me and New York."

Drinks appeared and they continued chatting, flirting, and drinking. Charly felt supercharged at that very moment and wanted to mount him there and then, but before she could move in his direction he stood. "Maybe we could take one more drink upstairs?"

Her vagina throbbed. "Really??, Errrmmm sure." Real cool she thought.

They headed toward the elevator and got in. As the doors closed, he pinned her to the mirrored wall and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around him and began grinding onto him. Her clit was rubbing on his jeans, through the fabric of her pants and it was enthralling and he was deceptively strong, supporting her frame as her movements increased.

By the time they reached his floor she had torn buttons of his shirt and exposed his incredibly hairy chest.

He carried her from the elevator into his room and put her on a countertop and she saw the massive suite he was using while he was in the city.

"Holy shit!! This is incredible," she went over to the window and looked out on the historic city. The snow was falling, it hadn't been as heavy as reported but it looked so magical. Like a Christmas movie.

It was then that her present arrived. From behind, she felt his lips on her neck, and, like the snow hitting the pavement, she melted at the touch. His hands explored her body over the dress she was wearing and he began hitching it up. He moved her pants to the side and slipped his finger over her slick little clit. She looked out, moaning into the night.

Her body was overwhelmed by the sensation of him, she pulled the dress off and threw it aside. She was showing her bare breasts to this famous city. It was exhilarating.

He removed her pants and his own, he pressed her against the cold glass and she felt what was clearly an impressive cock slip into her aching vagina. She was filled by him and now she was being fucked, for all the world to see. She was on her tiptoes and her calves were on fire and he buried himself into her, but fuck it felt so good.

She reached back and her fingers ran through his thick hair and gripped hard as he hammered away at her. She was so excited and it was sensory overload for her. She slammed back onto him pinch her nipples erect from the cold glass and screamed "I'm cumming, oh I'm fucking cumming"

Her muscles convulsed and she came hard on him.

Her legs shook and she felt weak. He took her in his arms over to the bed. As he put her down she finally saw what had been inside her. "Hulk alright," she thought in her head and suppressed a giggle.

He gilded back inside her and began to pump away at her. He gathered her knees and held them against his body well as pistoned between them. She put her hands on his chest and felt the sweat running down it. He was going so hard at her but she wanted him to cum, but at the thought of it, she was right there again.

"Fuck me hard, I want to cum again, fuck me... Now!" she grabbed his hand and wrapped it around her throat which he seemed shocked at but she assured him she wanted it.

His hips thrust viciously against her and she rubbed her clit. "Oooohhh... M....y... G..odddd," she managed to croak out, and her eyes rolled back on her red face and she orgasmed. As he released his hand from her throat and the air filled her lungs again, her sense began coming back to her. He was about to cum and she knew it, but just as he did, he grabbed her hair, and pulled her mouth to his cock. . She took it greedily and he threw his head back as his semen flooded her mouth.

He called her name as she drained him.

He collapsed on the bed and she crawled onto it and cuddled up next to him, running her hands through his chest hair again.

The next time she was conscious, she was still in his bed wrapped around him. She slid away and found her dress by the window, looking out as she returned it to her body. She looked for her pants and couldn't see them. She looked over at the bed and Mark was awake waving them.

"Looking for these?"

She tiptoed over and said "you know what? You keep 'em," she kissed him, "thank you for last night but I gotta go."

She ran out the door and gave a nod to the security guard, "Miss, good night?"

She giggled and said "it's the morning Sir," winked, pressed 7, and watched him grin as the door closed on the elevator.

As she got to the room of her door, it opened and out walked the giant bodyguard.

"Morning Ma'am," he said in his southern drawl.

"oh hello, good night?"

"It's the morning, Miss."

She laughed "I like your style." and he left as she entered.

Then she saw a sight that would live long in her memory, Lucy was ruined, legs splayed out and grinning upside down on the bed.

Charly took one look and said, "well, that answers my question."