𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 1

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••So guys this is the first chapter I request to all to please vote me and enjoy this story's new chapter every-day toh chalo ab zyada Bina baketi kiya chapter start krte h
921 words completed...........
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~In Mumbai at night~

In balcony a girl and boy sitting in bean bag hugging each other tightly like not even 1% air pass through in between both of them

they don't want to leave each other but the lack of oxygen they separated and seeing in each other's eyes and their eyes lock....

(It's non other our haseena and Raj) they both wear same colour and same style night suit as they love seeing each other same to same.......

Than Raj turned his head towards haseena and said looking in her eyes

RM : Sweety kya tum mere Bina reh paogi Lucknow m?? (Scary voice)

HM : nhi honey-bun m nhi reh paogi tumhare bina Lucknow m pr kya karu jaana toh padega na aur ha tum chinta mtt karo m apna pura khyaal rakhongi aur tumhe Roz phone bhi karongi (In very sweet voice)

RM : m janta ho haseena tum mujhe Roz phone bhi karogi aur waha sab ka khyaal rakhogi siwaiye apne m kya janta nhi hu tumhe ki tumhe sbki chinta h sirf apne ap ko chodkar (sternly and turned his face towards railing and tear drop escape his eyes)

HM : (while side hugging him) honey-bun meri trf dekho (he turned his face towards her and she become worried seeing his tears) dekho tum insecure mtt ho Raj m tumhe zindgi bhar pyar karongi mujhe pta h tum bhut insecure ho rhe ho is same but forget Everything I am with you always (sweetest voice)

RM : haa hu m insure tumhe pta h kyu?? (Tears continuously flowing from his eyes)

HM : nhi? (Confused)

RM : mujhe daar h ki kahi ammi abbu tumhari shaadi kisi aur se na kara de kyuki woh dono hum dono ke baare m kuch nhi jante sweety isiliye mujhe bhut fikr ho rhi h agr tum aur m alag (he can't complete his sentence as she kept her hand on his mouth and nodded negatively)

HM : (Now she is also having tears in her eyes and says) aesa mtt bola Raj ab aage m tumhare bina apni zindagi ka ek paal bhi soch nhi skti aur tum ho ki (she little sobbed while bow down her head)

RM : nhi dekho sweety idhar dekho (he said while keeping her head in his lap and continued) yeh toh tum bhi acchi trh janti ho ki ab na m ek paal tumse dur reh skta ho aur na tum mujhse tu apne Maan se darawni imagination ko dur karo aur shanti se aankhe band krke so jao raat bhi bhut ho gyi h (he said while picking her in his arms)

HM : hmm good night 🌉aur I love you (small smile appear on her face and she kissed his cheek)

RM : (seeing her smiley face he also smile little and said) good night I love you 2❤️(and he kissed her forehead little longer and she closed her eyes to feels his love and they both dozed to sleep hugging each other tightly maybe peacefull and maybe not bcoz to afraid about tomorrow)

~In the morning 🌄🌅~
First she woke up and found herself in his arms unknowingly smile appeared on her face but when realisation hit her that today she leaves for Lucknow she become sad to leave him alone in Mumbai and she is in Lucknow when he also woke up and found her sad face he also become sad but to make her feel happy he hug her more tightly and tickled in her stomach and she laugh wholeheartedly and he also laugh seeing her laughing and they see each other and she duck her face in his chest and he also hug her tightly and when he whispered in her ears making her blush🙈

RM : ab aesa hi rehna ka irada h ya breakfast krke fresh hoke flight bhi pakad ni h toh uth jayaiye soon to be MRs. Malhotra wrna flight chuth jayegi
(In teasing tone to liten nears atmosphere)

HM : (playfully hit his chest) kya honey-bun tum bhi uth rahe h (while getting up from her bed) aur haa kal tum ne mujhe promise Kiya tha ki tum mujhe airport tk drop krke aaoge aur breakfast bhi tum bnaoge (while show her index finger)

RM : (while joining his hand infront of her and head bow down) ji matte Hume pata h ki hum hi apko airport tk chodke aayenge aur breakfast bhi hum hi bnayenge ab ap jayengi fresh hone ki I will help you (while in husky voice)

HM : (she immediately turn her heads towards him and said in fake scary voice) nhi nhi Prabhu hum apne ap chale jayenge (and she run towards bathroom where he laughed out loud and one by one they fresh and go down towards BF table and completed their breakfast)

~Outside his house~
RM : sweety jldi aao nhi toh flight chutt jayegi (he screamed from outside to call her from inside)

HM : ayi raj just a Min (she screamed while coming towards him and seeing his fake anger as she knew but she gave quick peak on his cheek to melt his anger and his anger melted immediately and they both said together I LOVE YOU❤️❤️ And laugh at their timing)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FINISH °°°°°°°°°°°°°
NEXT PART SOON 🔜
THANKU! (๑˙❥˙๑)
~AVIKA~💖
Don't forget to Comment and vote now : -

WATCH MADDAM SIR 10PM MONDAY-SATURDAY ONLY ON SONY SAB💗💗 bye byee lovey-doveys😊💖💖
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••