𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 9

So guys this is CHAPTER 9 Enjoy!😉 continue from previous part.......
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They both were about to sit in his car when HM notice His bike and hold his hand and gesture him that she wants a bike ride

AS : hassu tumko bike ride chahiye nhi chaliye na car se chlte h

HM : nhi plzz Anu plzz mujhe bike pe Jana h tum mere liye itna nhi kr skte (emotional blackmail him with sweet smile)

AS : accha baba thik h aao aur aesi hi hasti rha Karo bahut pyari lgti ho(smile seeing her smile)

HM : thanku ab chlo jldi wrna late ho jayenge (desperately sitting on bike)

AS : haa chalo (he take out his bike and she kept her hand on his shoulder and sit on his bike and they left for chai ki tapri while she think to trouble him so she kept her hand on his waist and tickled him and he didn't react bcoz he see from front that she wants to trouble him but when he didn't react she become sad while her hand even now kept on his waist and after seeing her sad he dramatically laughed and she become happy and tickled him more in between laugh he said)

AS : bs hassu please mujhe bahut gudgudi ho rhi h (even now laughing)

HM : accha accha thik h (she feel very happy and tighten her grip around his waist and kept her head on his back and he see her from mirror on his back where she kept her head and he become happy after seeing her comfortable with him)

*Listen this song for feel* -

They both reach their chai ki tapri (iski English nhi pata) and he order two cup of tea for both of them and she kept looking at her surroundings and feel and take a deep breath
And turn towards him and said

HM : thanku Anu mujhe yaha aakar bahut accha lg rha h thanku so much (and kissed his cheek and he shocked and looked at her) kya hua ab tum mere dost ho toh kya m tumhe kiss bhi nhi kr skti aur wese bhi cheek kiss ki h french kiss nhi jo itna shock ho rhe ho (grumpy face)

AS : aah nhi kr skti ho kiss kyu nhi accha woh chodo dekho chai aa gayi

(divert the topic while she take her tea and he also take his but his mind all over her kiss where he all like red tomato he slowly kept his hand where she kiss and smile like an idiot)

HM : accha Anu idhar dekho aur mere haath m apna haath cross karo

She turned towards him and said and he also turned towards her and they cross their hands like this -

*Ignore heart either it imagine tea cups*

AS : aese

HM : haa aese hi ab tum mujhe pilao m tumhe pilati ho (forward her Cup and he immediately looked at her and said)

AS : nhi hassu yeh chai meri jhooti h tum kes(she didn't complete him and kept her finger on his lips and said)

HM : toh kya hogaya tum mera jhoota nhi pina chahte toh koi baat nhi pr mujhe koi problem hoti toh m kyu kehti isiliye agr tumhe koi dikkat h toh koi baat nhi(she slowly removed her hand when he hold her hand and said)

AS : nhi hassu mujhe koi problem nhi h chlo pehele tum pilao(smile seeing her cute antics)

HM : okay (and she forward her Cup and he take a sip and gesture👌and she smile and he also forward his cup and she take a sip and gesture👌and he also smile they both enjoyed their tea but for AS tea date)

When they went to park and enjoyed alot! While playing with kids and sit on bench while talking and laughing and when he think to ask her about that she is single or not but when he about to ask she come and drag him towards all off them and she started playing with kids and he adore her forget that he want to ask if she is single or not? And when she tired she come towards him and said

HM : Anu chlo na ab mujhe bhook lgi h aur 8 bhi bj gaye h toh khana khane chale (cutely)

AS : haa chalo na hassu mujhe bhi ab bhook lgi h

HM : tum chalo m ayi 2 min m

AS : okay jldi aana

(and he left but he wanted to see why she said this and he escape back of the tree and see what was she going to do and next what he saw that she kissed every kid on his cheek and forehead and said)

HM : acche se padhai Krna aur apne mummy papa ka naam roshan Krna aur kuch banne ke baad mujhe bhi mithai khila na(she lightly chuckled)

AS : (and he also silently chuckled while thinking with big smile on his face) hassu m bahut khushnaseeb ho jo mujhe tumse pyar hua pta nhi tum mujhse pyar krti ho ki nhi pr yeh dekhke mera pyar tumhare liye 1000 gunah zayada bad gya...(and he left from their while she also come and they left for restaurant)

~In restaurant~

They sit on their chairs and ordered their favourite food and their order come and they silently started eating and after some time their food finish and AS break silence and Said

AS : woh hassu m tumse kuch puchna chahta ho to puch skta ho kya?

HM : tumhe mujhse kabse permission Lene ki zarrorat pad gyi bolo na kya baat h (smile)

AS : woh m puchna chahta tha ki tum single ho kya?(she immediately looked towards him) mtlb tum kisi se py..ar kr...ti ho kya?

HM : haa m tumhe batane hi wali thi ki m single (while her phone started ringing and she look caller ID and with scary voice said) Anu jldi chlo abbu ka call h yrr 9:30 bj gaye h jldi chlo (and hold his hand and drag him towards his bike and they sit and he reach her house and she is about to go inside but stop near him and turned towards him and said)

HM : Anu ek min niche utro bike pe se

AS : kyu??

HM : areee tum sawal bahut krte ho utro na plz(irritatedly)

AS : accha baba utarta ho chid kyu rhi ho ruko(and he stand his bike on stander and come towards her and said) batao kya baat h?

HM : Anu m kehna chahti ho ki tum Dil ke bahut acche ho har kisi ka khyaal rkhte ho aur sbse zayada apne se bado ki izzat krte ho aur mujhe tumhari yahi aadat bahut psnd h you are amazing I like you! (first she hug him and he also hug her back and then she kissed his both cheeks and ran away and he just dumbfounded and touched his both cheeks and jumped like he win whole world🌍 and he sit his bike and left while driving and reach his house and change in comfortable and all night mumbling one thing

*YOU ARE AMAZING I LIKE YOU!*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Finish°°°°°°
NEXT PART SOON 🔜
Thanku ! (๑˙❥˙๑)
~Avika~💖
Don't forget to Comment and vote : -

WATCH MADDAM SIR 10PM MONDAY-SATURDAY ONLY ON SONY SAB💗💗 BYEE BYEE LOVEY-DOVEY😊❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••