𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 14

Sorry guys for late update forgive me for this and enjoy the new chapter 14! 😉
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After done every prepration for Holi HM invite AS, KS and there family for Holi first he hesitate but after more argument he agree and today they go for her house while In his room her mother come and say "chale beta" "ji maa chaliye"

They reach there and first he see was that Raj and haseena playing Holi together and he is broken once again bcoz he think he first colour himself from HM he not even his mother , sister and anyone touch him while HM see him and fill her hands with full of colour and go towards him and colour his both cheeks and he fake frowned and she started running and hide behind Raj and he also starting running towards her and catch her while catching her leg slipped and they both fell on ground she is on top of him and they both looking into each other's eyes and he have slight tears in his eyes....

Raj see this and he feel insecure and immediately shake HM and she come out off her trance and starting standing but again she fall and he once again catch her and he himself made her stand and first they both feel awkward but Raj made them it's okay nothing to be fell awkward and they understand and began playing Holi while Raj quitely catch her hand and they both went towards balcony and they hide behind the pillar and his hand on her waist and her hand on his chest...

RS : sweet aj tum bahut khubsurat lg rhi ho aur tumhe mera rang na chade aesa ho skta h kya (smirking)

HM : dekho honey-bun abhi nhi m tumhe warn kr rhi ho m bahut tez chikongi (after realise his intention)

RS : aese kese jaan m tumhe chikne hi nhi donga (and he started kissing her on her neck and applied some colour on her waist , on her shoulder , on her cheeks with his cheeks and after getting a bite on her neck from him she moan "Ahhh" "I..love..you..raj ""I love you to sweety" and with she fake frowned catch his hair and made his face in front off her and said)

HM : Raj abhi nhi koi aa jayega (pleading and pecked his lips for calm his raising desires and he agreed and kissed her on her forehead and says "chale" "haa chalo" and they back downstairs where holi is going on and

In balcony AS see everything and while controlling his tears he also retired to downstairs and with fake smile played Holi with everyone and after playing Holi with everyone they all go to their houses..

While whole route going back to house his mother notice some sadness in his nature she think after reach house she asked him and they reach home and freshed themself and he is sitting on his bed and recalling her moans and that time his mother entered in his room and sit on his either side and kept her hand on his shoulder and he turn and she ask

MAA : kya hua Anu beta tu jbse waha se aya h aur zyada dukhi lg rha h bta kya hua?

AS : nhi maa aesa kuch nhi h hum toh aur khush h hassu ke liye woh raj sir bahut acche insaan h aur hassu ke liye thik bhi h (avoiding eye contact with her)

MAA : thik h tu nhi btana chahta toh koi baat nhi pr jhooth mtt bol aur aaja thodi der araam krle (she said this while keeping his head on her lap and he closed his eyes and slept only feeling pain)

BGM feel the song -

His mother tap on his head and in no time he slept and she very carefully kept his head on pillow and retired to her room not forget to kiss on his forehead first and he slightly smile in his sleep and she smile back and left..

~In evening~

They both Raj and haseena come to his house and ring the bell and his mother opend the door and first she shocked but HM shake her and said.

HM : kya hua maa ap hume dekhke Khush nhi hui?? (Smile)

MAA : nhi beta aesa nhi h mujhe bahut khushi hui tum aayi aao na dono andar chlo (nervously smile)

They entered and see KS also sitting there and they sit on sofa while KS smile seeing HM and she also smile back and KS said

KS : maddam sir ap yaha koi kaam tha kya?

HM : ap hume abhi hassu bola skti h hum dono off duty h aur Kashi hume koi kaam hoga kya tabhi hum apni maa se milne aa skte h (fake grumpy face and maa smile listening this from her)

KS : nhi nhi aesa nhi h hassu ap aa skti h maa se milne hum toh bs aese hi puch rhe the (smile)

HM : ji maa hume apki bahut yaad a Rahi thi toh humne akke kuch galt kiya kya?

MAA : nhi beta tum kabhi bhi humse Milne aa skti ho aur Raj bete kese ho tum? (Smile)

RM : m thik ho maa anubhav ji kaha h? (Smiling said this)

She is about to Said something but intereped by a voice "hum yaha h Raj ji" they all turned find it's Anu and he come first see HM and smile she also smile back and hug him he also hug her back and he sit in front of RM and he said

RM : kese h ap?

AS : m accha ho ap kese h(smile)

RM : m bhi accha ho (smile)

HM : ap hi log baat krlijiye phir hum jaye yaha se? (Frowned)

MAA : aree nhi nhi beta kya nalayak usse bhi toh baate krne de (to HM , RM) baccho aplog baate kijiye m abhi ayi (and she left towards kitchen and after some time offers him and her a snacks and any more thing it's is on special for holi and they tasted and it's really very tasty and after having snacks)

They all talk for some hours and after that they started leaving but Raj say to HM "tum jao m abhi aya sweety" "thik h jldi ana" and she left and he turned towards all off them and said

RM : ap log kal shaam 7:00 bje expresso love cafe m ajaiyega aur haa sweety ko mtt bataiyega thik h

AS : thik h hum log aa toh jayenge pr Hein kya kal? (fake smile with dull face)

RM : aree kal sweety ka birthday h aur usse ek aur bhi surprise dena tha toh bs ap log ajaiyega aur usse kuch mtt bataiyega (smile thinking his plan)

KS : ji thik h hum log hassu ko kuch nhi bataiayenge (smile and he also left)

They two off them also go inside and she also retired to her house

[Kya hoga Raj ka plan haseena ke birthday pe? kya uske is plan se woh pad jayegi kisi samasya m? Ya uske is plan se hoga anubhav ko dukh padte rahiye mera FF aur sochiye kya hota h agge agge]
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Finish °°°°°
NEXT PART SOON 🔜
THANKU! (๑˙❥˙๑)
~AVIKA~ 💖
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE : -

WATCH MADDAM SIR 10PM MONDAY-SATURDAY ONLY ON SONY SAB💗💗 BYEE BYE LOVEY-DOVEYS😊❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••