𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 11

So guys this is CHAPTER 11 Enjoy! 😉
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
They both went towards their work places while she all time think about surprise and call all her close friends and everyone while she thinks she tell Anu and his family at 4:00...

~At 4:00~
Santu and cheetah already left thana and she appointed a constable for night duty bcoz of Raj he told her at night she appoint a constable for night duty while karishma,pushpa ji and anubhav about to left thana but she stop all three off them and said

HM : woh hum keh rhe the ki aj shaam ap tenno 6:00 bje royal cafe aajayiga aur Anu tum maa ko bhi le aana(smile)

AS : hum aa toh jaynge hassu pr aana kis liye h?

HM : tum sawaal bahut puchte h Anu humne kaha na pls (puppy eyes)Aur karishma ap bhi apne patidev ko leayenga

KS : ji thik h hassu hum le ayenge patidev ko ab khush? (smile seeing her happy)

HM : bahut khush byee jldi ayega (she hug her and Anu and left the thana as soon as possible while Anu thinking)

AS : hassu aj bahut khush h aesa krte h royal cafe m usne bolaya h wahi pe hum bhi ek room book kr dete h aur decorate bhi kra dete h tabhi propose bhi krdenge hassu ko usne maa ko bhi saath lane ko kaha h toh Maa bhi khush ho jayengi (smile wholeheartedly)

KS : (in mind) aj hassu bhaut khush h toh kyu na hum bhaiya se keh de ko woh aj hi hassu ko propose krde aur hum bhi waha honge saath hi saath Amma aur patidev bhi honge aur shayad Amma gussa bhi ho kyuki patidev toh maddam sir ko nahi jante pr Amma toh janti h maddam sir ko humane abhi tk dono ko nhi bataya ki Anu bhaiya maddam sir se kitna pyar krte h (smile and say to pushpa ji that she left she come after min)

KS : Anu bhaiya suniye (he cut her)

AS : hume pta h ap kya kehna chahti h hum bhi wahi soch rhe h jo ap soch rhi h (smiling)

KS : ji hum bhi wahi soch rhe h toh ap ready h na? (Doubtfully)

AS : ji ji hum himmat kr hi dete h aj (little nervous)

KS : toh thik h milte h shaam ko 6:00 bje

AS : ji ab hum chalte h (and they both left)

~At HM's house~

She enter and not find anyone not even one person she felt strange but leave her thoughts and enter in her room find one packet already kept there and letter also : -

She read the letter -
Hassu yeh dress tumhare liye ise pehen kr royal cafe aa jao aur haa yeh mtt sochna ki yeh dress tumhare upar acchi lgegi kyuki yeh dress tum pehenkar khushnaseeb nhi hogi yeh dress khushnaseeb hogi jo tum usse pehnogi accha yeh sb chodo aur ab jldi se ready hokar aajao tumhara surprise tumhara wait kar raha h bye....

Tumhara honey-bun urff (Raj)
I love you ❤️🦋......

She whisper to herself : I love you 2❤️🦋 and smile seeing the letter and open dress and mesmerized seeing the dress and immediately go towards bathroom and change in beautiful dress and as soon as possible she left for royal cafe....

~At cafe~

She entered in cafe and see all around just darkness and she huff she think that she entered in wrong place but when she turned to left she hear switches button press and she turned and stayed numb just seeing the decoration...