𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 12

So guys this is CHAPTER 12 Enjoy! 😉
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
While rahul was shocked to see haseena and Raj (but why he was shocked to see Raj?) They both hug each even tighter than before and here Anu's heart again break while tears make ways to trickled down his cheek and when HM's eyes went to entrance and she become more happy seeing her Anu there and she broke the hug and go towards AS while running and immediately hug him and he come out of his trance and he also hug her but not before like tighter...

HM : kya hua Anu tum khush nhi ho kya aur tu..m t..um ro kyu rhe ho? (she worriedly said while broking the hug)

AS : (he said with fake chuckle) pgl h kya hassu m ro nhi rha woh toh bs
Aankh m kuch chala gya tha aur a..aur woh mene sb kuch sun liya aur m tere liye bahut khush ho(while his mother and sister look towards him shocked but proud as well as he sacrifice his love for her smile for her happiness)

HM : accha hua tune sun liya sb kuch wese agr toh pehele se yaha hota toh aur accha hota accha chl chod aa andar chl tujhe apne(he become more sad listen from her honey-bun for him) honey-bun se milwati ho chl (she drag him and he with fake smile followed her and behind him his family also followed her)

They all entered and she leave his hand and catche Raj's hand and he turned towards all of them and he was too shocked to see Rahul (why?) and she said

HM : anu yeh h mera honey-bun urf (Raj) Raj yeh h Anu mera best friend (she introduce both off them and after all off them to Raj and Raj to them while she said to MAA)

HM : aur maa apko pta h Raj abhi abhi commisioner bna h is sheher ka ap bataiye hum apko apni maa samaan mante h isiliye ki apko Raj humre liye sahi lga ki nhi?

MAA : (she was in dilemma what was she choose her son happiness or her daughter while she said) beta bahut accha ladka h Raj tumhare liye tum dono ki jodi bahut acchi h (fake smile)

HM : thanku maa (smile)

They all enjoy their evening with everyone while all four person were very sad - (anubhav , maa , karishma and gaurav) and after sometime all left while anubhav's family was also going to left but HM make them stop while she come towards them and hug all of them one by one when she come towards AS she said

HM : Anu tum na mere sbse acche dost ho m tumse ek promise chahti ho kroge? (hopefully for yes)

AS : haa haa bola na promise batao kronga

HM : toh thik h m yeh promise chahti ho ki tum mujhse kabhi bhi mtlb kabhi bhi friendship mtt todna plss tum ek bahut acche insaan ho Anu aur m chahti ho ki jld se jld tumhe koi tumhare dil ki rani mil jaye batao nhi todoge na friendship (extend her towards him)

AS : (catch her hand and promise her) nhi todonga promise (fake smile)

HM : thanku and love u! You are the best (Give kiss on his cheek infront of everyone)

BGM : - listen this song for best feeling•

They all started walking towards entrance and she turned and hold RM hand and she also walk with him towards party hall while laughing and giggling and AS tears started flowing from his eyes while one time he turned and see her happy with him very much and they holding each other hands talking , laughing , teasing and looking in each other eyes and he smile seeing her happy and started walking towards his mom and sister and he come towards them and they surely said this he can't tolerate this heart break and he said *chaliye maa deri ho rhi h* and she nodded and they left for there house and karishma also with burden on her heart left for her house.....

They entered and she said

MAA : beta m janti ho ki tu pareshan h aur m (he cut her off)

AS : nhi maa hum pareshan nhi h ap jaiye aur Jake araam kijiye hume bhi bahut neend aa rahi h (he said this and left)

MAA : mujhe pta h tujhe kitni tezz neend a Rahi h (sad)

He entered in his room and broke into tears and he started crying and take his and her photo in his hand when they become best friends they do there photoshoot -

AS : hassu m janta ho tum Raj se kitna pyar krti ho mgr m bhi tumse bahut pyar krta ho m tumhare bina nhi reh skta mgr m yeh bhi nhi chahta ki m apni khushi ke liye tumhari Khushi cheen lo theek h tum Raj ke saath khush ho toh m bhi tumhari Khushi...

AS : hassu m janta ho tum Raj se kitna pyar krti ho mgr m bhi tumse bahut pyar krta ho m tumhare bina nhi reh skta mgr m yeh bhi nhi chahta ki m apni khushi ke liye tumhari Khushi cheen lo theek h tum Raj ke saath khush ho toh m bhi tumhari Khushi nhi cheenonga mgr m yeh bhi kehta ho ki m kabhi bhi shaadi nhi karonga m humesha se haseena ka tha haseena ka ho aur haseena ka hi rahonga I love you hassu I love you (he crying while murmuring slept end edge off the bed) I love you I love you I love you.........

And MAA hear everything what her son said just now -

MAA : aj haseena beti ki wajah se mera Anu itna roya h mgr haseena beti ki bhi glti nhi h yeh humari hi glti h joh humne soch liya ki woh kisi se pyar nhi krti pr mere Anu ka bhi dil toot gya...(she sadly said)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Finish°°°°
NEXT PART SOON 🔜
THANKU! (๑˙❥˙๑)
~AVIKA~ 🌸💖
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE : -

WATCH MADDAM SIR 10PM MONDAY-SATURDAY ONLY ON SONY SAB💗💗 BYEE BYEE LOVEY-DOVEY😊❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••