𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 4

So guys this is CHAPTER 4 Enjoy!😉•
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Yes the both of them non other then santu and cheetah*

When HM see both of them she goes running towards them and immediately hug both and they also hug her tightly while they three disbalance and fall on ground and they 5 of them laughed out loud when suddenly santu stops laughing and ask

Santu : hassu tumne mujhe bataya kyu nhi ki tum aa rahi ho aur tumhari favourite car means jo cheetah ne car gift ki thi tumhe woh bahar khadi h aur jb tum Mumbai chali gyi thi tb cheetah ne strictly sbse mana kr diya tha ki no one means no one touch your car aur abhi tum ussi car se ayi ho means (look towards cheetah suspiciously and he scared to think that while she know that he know our HM is coming than what she will do with him) cheetah ko pta tha???

HM : (she look towards her brother and understand everything and said) nhi BF bhabhs aesa nhi h(she call her bestfriend bhabhi itna lamba kon bole😝) bhai kuch nhi jante the woh toh m abhi abhi ayi na toh ek dum se apni car dekhne ka maan kiya toh nikal wali

AMMI : jhooth kyu bol rhi h hassu apne bhai ko bachane ke liye santu beta yeh ladki jhooth bol rhi h aur yeh tera pati sb janta tha phir bhi hume nhi bataya kyuki jb yeh ayi thi tb apni car se ayi thi (while help three of them to stand up and immediately rotate HM's ears and she scream)

HM : aaahhh ammi chodo chodo dard ho rha h (she said making crying face while all 4 of them melted but mummy log Bhai nhi chodti)

CM : ammi chod do na hassu ka kaan dekho uska kaan lal ho gaya bechari ka (he said while removing her mother's hand from her sister's ear and she hug him and he also wrap his hand around her and kissed in her hair and she said)

HM : thanku Bhai wrna ammi to aj mera kaan sar se alag kr deti (with cute pout and all of them laughed first she frowned but after sec. She also join them)

Soo all 5 enjoy the full day with each other like giggling on dinning table and do pulling each other's leg and cheetosh already asked her about Raj and she tell both off them while all time blushing but her brother is not satisfied so he said he final Raj after meet him and she agreed bcoz she knew he is her possessive brother and all of them slept but she first talk to her honey-bun then she also slept.......

~In morning 🌄~
In morning ammi come in HM's room and said

AMMI : hassu beta uth ja dekh 6:00 bj gaye h tujhe aj naye Thane m Janna h na nhi toh late hojayega

HM ; umm.... ammi sone do na (moving her head in her lap)

AMMI : beta ek baar same toh dekh (she said caressing her hairs and show her watch)

HM : (she slowly open her eyes and watch the time 6:10 and she jerk her off from her mother's lap and immediately stand up from her bed and said) ammi hum jaldi se tayar ho jate h bhut der ho gayi h thik h ap tb tk cheetah Bhai aur bhabhi ko utha do

*And entered in her bathroom and take a quick bath and wear her uniform and immediately go down and sees cheetah and santu already left for thana and when she argue with her mother for not eat breakfast and after 2 min finally she lose and take Paratha in her hand and sit in her car and left as soon as possible*

~In thana~
Santu and cheetah are very happy bcoz they know today HM is coming as a S.H.O when pushpa ji noticed they smiling from morning and see towards door like they waited for someone but for whom?? When she asked

PS : santu cheetah Kya hua tum dono ko subha se dekh rhe h tum dono paglo ki trh muskuraye ja rhe ho

SCM : arre nhi nhi pushpa ji kuch (her sentence cut by KS)

KS : nhi kya pushpa ji kya apko dusre ke maan ka baat jaane ki bahut jldi h apko toh kuch kaam h nhi aur dusri ko bhi nhi krne deti chaliye chaliye ab jaldi jldi hath chalaiye aj nayi S.H.O aa rhi h pta h na apko(sternly)

ALL : jai hind maddam

KS ; Jai hind jai hind

PS : haa haa pta h hume nayi S.H.O aa rhi h mgr apne abhi kya kaha hum hum kisi ko kaam nhi krne dete arre jab hum kaam krte h toh toh apki Nazar padti nhi humpe bs sunane ko chahiye humare aur humare lalla ke toh bhag hi phut gaye (dramatically)

KS : haa haa ab jldi hath per chalaiye (when she started walking towards her desk nd suddenly stop she heard her brother voice)

AS : jai hind

ALL : jai hind sir

AS : to jesi ki ap log jante h nayi S.H.O ke bare m woh bs aati hi hogi ap lo (when he heard jeep silencer and they all got alerted and goes out to check yes it's new S.H.O Jeep)

*She come out from her jeep in full swag😎while rotating her stick and come infront of them but she didn't notice AS bcoz he was standing their back and all said unison*

ALL : Jai hind maddam sir

HM : jai hind

*When he heard her voice he suddenly recognised the voice and desperately coming infront of her and surprise for him and her they both said together in unison but different words*

AS/HM : tummmm/appp

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So guys this chapter is finish here I hope you all like it and sorry for grammatical mistakes
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Finish °°°°°
NEXT PART SOON 🔜
THANKU!(๑˙❥˙๑)
~Avika~💖
Don't forget to Comment and vote : -
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WATCH MADDAM SIR 10PM MONDAY-SATURDAY ONLY ON SONY SAB💗💗 BYE BYE LOVEY-DOVEYS 😊❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••