this is gonna be a long one

POV: Ollie

We walked into the ice cream shop and Ray held my hand tightly but did not hurt me. We found an empty booth and Ray sound down first then I sat down next to her, “let me call Luna back yeah” I nodded then handed her my phone.

3 MINUTES LATER

Two young ladies walked up to use, one looked to be 18 and the other in her 20s or early 30s. The first lady had a pout on her face and was limping, and the second lady had a smirk on her face as she held the first girl's hand. The second girl was wearing a black collar shirt with a white moon in the middle, then she had on jeans with a chain going around a clipping on her belt loop that would look so good on Ray.

The girl, the one with a pout had multicolor black and white which, I thought, was cool, and she wore a basic gray crop hoodie with some jean shorts

They walked up to us and the lady with the moon shirt said with a smile “hey I am Luna” oh her shirt…the moon… I am dumb

They walked up to us and the lady with the moon shirt said with a smile “hey I am Luna” oh her shirt…the moon… I am dumb. Ray shook her hand and then Luna looked over to the pouting girl, “this is Millie, go say hi”.  She looked up at us but avoided eye contact then said in a whisper “hi” I watched as got Millie in the booth across from me and Luna across from Ray.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I nudged Millie softly then whispered to her “hey why were you limping and pouting before” Millie's face tinted, and she smiled “oh um I was being a brat and I got in trouble”. I stuck out my tongue playfully, and she giggled like a child, “that tells me why you were pouting, but what about the limping”? I must've of said it too loud because Luna cleared her throat so we both looked at her. Luna smiled at Millie “yes sweetie, tell everyone why you were limping” Millie shook her head “mommy I don't want to” mommy? This girl… Why is she calling her mommy still? I stopped doing that when I was…well, when my parents died. Luna got up and walked over to us, and she was now holding Millie's chin. “But you said something, so you must want them to know about it, right” Millie was blushing, and I could hear soft whines from her. “Tell them” Luna repeated, then tossed Millie's head to the side, so she could look back at me and Ray. She said in a mumbled voice “Mommy fucked me” Luna looked at Ray then me “come on baby, I don't think they heard you” Millie's face was now so red I thought blood would shoot out off her nose, but she just cleared her throat and said in a clear but still low voice “Mommy fucked me” Luna leaned over and kissed Millie on the head “that's my good girl” I slid down in my seat I am sorry I asked.

"This is gonna be a long one"

I broke my own heart excepting mother fuckers to be as solid as me.

I will always be the dumbass with the big heart who gives more than they get.

(548 words)