Glatt and Ghostbur fluff

Glatt was rambling on about how he was going to get revived soon, saying stuff like "Quackity's going to get that book soon", "I'll be fine before ya know it, Ghostbur", and so on.

Ghostbur wasn't really paying attention, as he was watching Friend as they walked along the somewhat-muddy dirt path.

Ghostbur looked over at Glatt's light-blue sweater, seeing his shoulder was absolutely drenched.

But.. His shoulder was completely dry..?

Ghostbur looked over at Glatt, who was looking out at the rain and continuing to ramble on about his 'sugar pumpkin'.

Ghostbur felt a little guilty about Schlatt's sweater, grabbing the handle of the umbrella Glatt was holding.

"Hey-! What do you think you're-??"

Ghostbur pushed the umbrella over onto Glatt, so it was completely covering him.

"Ghostbur, you idiot! You'll melt!!" Glatt said, floating over to the other and wrapping an arm around the ghost so he couldn't leave the cover of the umbrella.

Ghostbur sighed. "I just felt bad about your sweater." "My sweater doesn't matter, kid."

Ghostbur's face contorted into one of disappointment, before leaning into Glatt. "Fine.. I'll just hug you until we can get shelter."

Glatt's face turned a little gray. "Whatever."