Chapter 14 draft (MCSM FIC)

Aiden was pretty lonely growing up, but that never stopped him from being an ass to everyone he met.

Even when he met Lukas. Lukas was nice to him, and invited him to be in a gang with him. But Aiden still bullied him about some many different things and bossed him around.

Lukas never really reacted to it, so Aiden eventually quit.

But when Aiden met Clover.. That was fun.

Lukas had invited Aiden to a sleepover when they were in their mid-teens and it turns out another friend had been staying there too.

Clover.

Clover has seemed to always be around Lukas in the beginning. Lukas has explained that Clover was shy, and they also had a special bond with one another.

Clover's parents were also going through a divorce, so they stayed with Lukas a lot.

Aiden had been intrigued by Lukas' mysterious friend, and decided to ask some questions. Questions eventually turned into Aiden picking on the poor kid.

Lukas had gotten him to stop, and Clover and Aiden didn't really interact for the rest of Aiden's time there.

Aiden had always picked on Clover as the two grew up, but one day, Clover just.. Stopped hanging around Lukas.

It was odd. And Aiden often asked Lukas questions. Lukas never knew how to answer. Aiden eventually had forgotten about Clover.

Until they showed up again. It was about a year after they disappeared. Aiden never found out where they'd been for that whole year, and he probably never would.

Lukas never told him. Nobody would.

He eventually lost interest in the situation and got back to his little bully routine with Clover. He didn't get to do it often, as Clover started hanging around Petra and Jesse a lot more.

But that didn't bother Aiden. Not one bit.

It was just confusing,