Dad Magnus because I said so

- You can out as gay/bi/pan/lesbian/ace? He's gonna fucking support his little champ. No fucking exceptions. He loves you.

- Someone bullies you? Broken bones. /j

- You come out as trans (ftm)? He's gonna help you transition. No questions asked. You're not his daughter, you're the handsome son he's always wanted! And he loves you for it.

-You come out as trans (mtf)? Again, he'll help with the transition. He had a son?? Nahhhh, he's always had a beautiful daughter. He loves you.

- You ask him to use they/them? He'll do his best! It might take a little getting used to, but he'll make sure to correct himself.

- You want to get a piercing? Depends on where it is, and how old you are. He'll let you get your ears pierced at any age, no matter where or what kind.

Same with nose/septum peircings!

Now bellybutton peircings.. Maybe when you're about 15+. Same with eyebrow peircings!

Nipple peircings? "..what 😦" but yk when you're 18 ig. He doesn't understand it though—

Tongue piercing? He doesn't understand why you want one, but you can have one at 16+.

- HE'S GOT A TAN MARK WERE THE MASK IS HAHA

- He probably encouraged you to shave your head so you'd look like him if you asked for a haircut once.

- HE PROBABLY GAVE YOU A MASK TOO SO YOU'RE MATCHING (OR MAYBE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLER AND YOU WANTED TO LOOK/BE LIKE HIM) KSHDWOPQPM

- you were most definitely a backpack kid. like the ones where they have a backpack connected to a leash? Yeah. That was you. Or you sat in the shopping cart/buggy.

- he probably doesn't even shave he just takes a fucking lighter to his face

- since he's the king of boomtown it'd probably be a rough childhood, but he'd protect you.

- YOU PROBABLY MOVED AWAY OR SOMETHING AFTER YOU WERE OLD ENOUGH AND HE WAS SAD :(

- BUT HE SAW YOU AGAIN AND IT WAS A FUCKING HAPPY DAY FOR YOU BOTH IT WAS JUST SJDJKDSS

- If Jesse chose to wear his armor, and he died, you'd probably be crying a lot— and Jesse would give you the armor and take one that Ivor offered.

- He definitely calls Axel tiny

- help my brain is dying