04

Okay, I might be biased but I love the new character we're gonna be seeing today

Can you guess from the header? ;)

Angel Parker

"Yes, I'll pick her up. Don't worry." I hang up on my aunt, Gloria. 

I keep my phone aside and start driving to Scarlett's school. My sister.

Parking the car, I make my way to the teacher standing at the gate with students in line behind her, parents crowding the surrounding. 

"Hey, I'm looking for Scarlett Avery." I smile as the teacher nods and looks at a notebook in her hand. 

"Uh, you sure you didn't take her? Her name has been signed off." She turns to me. 

"What- I just got here. see there must be a mistake." I shake my head, my hands starting to sweat. 

"I'm not sure, I just came 5 minutes ago because the teacher earlier had to leave for an emergency." she tells me as I feel my forehead being shrouded in a cold sweat. 

"Can I check inside?" I insist as she nods and I dart in. 

I walk into the hallways and look in every classroom. Not a soul in sight. The students were cleared off their classrooms and teachers were back in the staff room. 

"Red! where are you??" I sprint in panic, looking through the classrooms.

I see a cleaner walk up to me. "Can I help you?"

"Y-yes! my sister, Scarlett Avery. I came to find her, she's not here." I tell him. 

"The students always leave, I'm sure she's out there or probably went home." he tries to calm me down. 

"I can't-"

"Just go home and check, maybe someone else took her." he consoles as I sprint out. 

I get my phone out and dial Zayn's number.

"Hello?" Zayn picks up.

"Zayn. I'm worried. I can't find my sister." I tell him.

"What? Where are you?" He questions?

"I'm at her school. She's not here." I start sobbing.
"What if someone took her or what if something happened."

"Okay listen to me, calm down. Go to your apartment, look if Louis took her by any chance then I'll look okay? Don't stress. I'm sure nothing has happened to her." He consoles as I nod to myself.

I drive back to my apartment, my eyes tearing up. I hope nothing happened to her. I can't afford her to get in any sort of danger. 

I get out of the car and rush in, unlocking the door.