07

Shit's about to go down. Are we ready?

Also, this is the continuation of where Angel and Harry left off in the last chapter.

~~~

Life is short.

People think they know it all. They think they have it all figured out.

Some of us are always ready for the worst-case scenarios, the others are hopeless optimists.

The only thing common between us is we both know that there is a forward. There is a future that exists out there.

But what if all you have is now?
What if the future ceases to exist?
What if there's no tomorrow?

Will you be happy with the last thing you said to that one person?
Will you be happy with the contribution you made to this world?

Or will you just cease to exist, invisible to the eye and unknown to the hearts?

So what do we do?

We live like there's no tomorrow.
Because one day, there won't be one.

~~~

Harry Styles

We walk down the road quietly for a while. I don't know what's it with her that we always have way too much quiet time.

I'm not much of a talker though, but sometimes she makes it better. But then again she made her guys attack my people.

"You don't talk much, do you?" Angel questions from next to me.

"Not unnecessarily, no." I shake my head.

"Okay let's play a game where we guess each other's names!" she claps her hands turning to me with hopeful sparkly eyes.

"Alright, you go first," I tell her.

"Okay..... I'm gonna say the alphabet and you have to nod." she explains as I nod agreeing.

"J?" she questions.

"Nope."

"uh..... E?"

"no."

"H?" she looks at me. "you look like an H if I'm not mistaken."

Okay, she might be good at this.

I nod a yes as she jumps in her place. "Yes! okay so names with H." she thinks to herself.

"I don't think you're a Harry. it's too common and overused." she shrugs continuing to think.

Did she just call my name too common?

Yeah, I might be considering the being a killer part now.

"You look like a Hayden or Heath Or Hendrick." she turns to me.

I nod a yes going along with it.

"Oh my God, that's right? Wow. I'm better at this than I thought. okay so which one of them is yours?" she questions.

"Guess." I shrug.

She throws her head back and holds out three fingers. I look at her confused.

"Pick!" she says.

"Okay..." I choose her third one, the ring finger.

"You're Hayden!" she squeals even though I did not approve of it.