08

I know its been a while but I've been busy w other stuff and also I'm kinda facing writer's block more than I ever did.

But I'm gonna bribe you with some nice hot argument scene. I, personally, am a sucker for these.

Lesssss goo!

Angel Parker

Fire is all I saw. 

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't act. 

A flame rose up to the desk as the wooden vase caught fire and fell down, starting to burn the carpet. 

I gasp and dash forward to knock on Louis' room. 

"Louis! Open the door!" I yell but there's no answer. 
"Louis!"

Failing, I rush over to Zayn's only to find that his door was already unlocked. 

I step in to find blood on the bed and the window broken.
"Zayn!" I blurt out, my hand snapping over my mouth.

What the fuck happened here?

Tears welt in my eyes as I run back to Louis' room. What if he passed out of suffocation?

I get the baseball bat in my hand and start hitting the handle. 

After what seemed like a million tries, the lock broke as I dashed in. 

But to my surprise, the bed was made. It didn't seem like anyone slept on it. 

"Louis where are you?" I start crying, not understanding what was happening. 

"Sad, isn't it?"

I hear a raspy voice from the back as I shoot my head in the direction. "Losing the ones you thought you had forever?"

It was Hayden.

He sat calmly on the edge of one of the windows.

"Why- what- what are you doing here?" I stutter, the heat catching up as I cough.

"Don't act surprised, you exactly know what's going on." He speaks.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I say absurd, "I don't- Where's Louis & Zayn?" I look around.

"Gone." He states calmly.

"Hayden wha-"

"It's Harry, bitch." He cuts me off.

"What?" my mind was in tangles. "Your name-"

"It's Harry." He speaks with rage.

"What are you doing here? Where are they!?" I raise my voice, tensed.

"Remember the guys you killed? Now you know how it feels, yeah?" He steps towards me and slams me against the wall and gets my wrists behind me, tying up with a cord.